Obagi ZO Skin Health - Ossential Growth Factor Serum

Obagi  ZO Skin Health - Ossential Growth Factor Serum

4.9

Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerine, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glucose, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Glycine, Alanine, Arginine Hydrochloride, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Histidine Hydrochloride, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine Hydrochloride, Acetyl Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Inositol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxal Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Beta Carotene (CI 75130).

J'adore ce produit jusqu'à présent. Ma peau était superbe juste après une utilisation! Après le réveil, ma peau était si douce et je pouvais voir ma peau se clarifier et avoir l'air plus jeune

on 12/21/2017 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using this for 2 weeks and so far I've noticed the pores on my nose getting smaller and less noticeable. I had some purging the first couple of days but it was only a couple of zits and I stuck it out since they healed overnight. This stuff is very thick and I use probably more than I should since I include my neck and chest. It smells like quinoa so not great and I don't know yet if I'll repurchase since it is so expensive. I'll update this as I go along.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Phospholipids, Ethyl Linoleate, Sodium Phosphate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Sericin, Magnesium Sulfate, Proline, Oleyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Dimethiconol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-35 Castor Oil, PEG-12 Glyceryl Laurate, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Disodium EDTA, BHA, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol.

on 7/18/2017 12:28:00 PM

Love this product. a little goes a long ways. I've been using it only a week and my skin is loving it as well. Price is the only think I'm not loving.

on 12/26/2016 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I work in a dermatologist office so I am lucky enough to get this at a discounted rate. I love this product, the thick serum leaves my face feel hydrated and firm. The price is outrageous but you get what you pay for.

I've been using this for one year and I find that it help thicken my skin and make it more firm. This is expensive, but it really works and you do get results. This serum is thick, but glides on very well. I have no regrets and suggest this for women in their senior years. The packaging is the same as Kate Somerville.

This very thick serum is to help stimulate and prevent skin sagging. I don't know much about peptides and I have not been using this long term.
This thick serum is his like honey texture with now stickiness, but glides on so smooth and must have some silicones in it.

It does not clog my pores and since this is part of the stimulate category of the skin care line, it doesn't clog my pores. You can only wear this at this at night and you have to be religious wearing sunscreen during the day.
The whole line is formulated to compliment each other and the theory is little to none moisturizing due to it contributing to skin aging. There are two products that help calm and nourish the skin but they are not moisturizers.
I peel a bit from Growth Factor serum, so the daily ommerse renewal cream does a great job for day use.

I sure hope to see that this serum will help prevent sagging of my jowls as I age. There is nothing else on the market where a doctor claim that they found the right formulation.
Thanks Dr. Obagi!

on 8/10/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love that this product is PACKED with SO many amino acids! I think there were around 14 pure amino acids (ie. tryptophan, arginine, etc) and then 6 more with amino acid names .. I think this completely justifies its $195/oz price tag!

I've been using this every night for almost 2 weeks and I love how this product does NOT irritate my incredibly sensitive skin. I don't need a full pump of product either - about 1/2 to 3/4 pumps covers my entire face & neck. I make sure that this product has been on my face for 1 minute before I continue to proceed with the rest of my skincare routine.

UPDATE (8/31/09): I realize that I only notice that my skin has felt softer ... but other than that, I don't notice too many benefits. I was hoping for slightly more glowy skin but this just didn't do that.

EDIT (9/1/09): Found out I'm not supposed to use products like this with a lot of additives while using 2 prescription topicals.