Obagi ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish

No Image

4.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I only use this once a week because this is definitely a polish and will exfoliate the skin. Takes just a little. I find it too much on its own so I mix it with some of the Foamacleanse cleanser and that makes it easier to move around and a little softer on my rosacea skin. It does remove flakes and helps with bumps. I don't know yet if it's a repurchase. I don't get much scent with this so that's a plus.

Love that product would definitely recommend it exfoliates the skin with tiny granules your skin feels so soft after it

on 11/8/2015 4:12:00 PM

Outstanding! You only need a tiny bit, but I agree with other reviews -Polish is the right word!

on 5/2/2016 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This a very good, but strong, polishing product. I have extremely sensitive skin, mild rosacea across my nose and cheeks (diffused redness and broken caps) and suffer from clogged jawline/lower cheeks (whiteheads/blackheads, not cystic). Yes, such a please dealing with my ridiculous skin :(
Anyways, this stuff is great. I only use it twice a week and go verrrrrrrry gently over my rosacea. This stuff is powerful, you need only a small amount and light hand. It keeps my flakiness at bay when using retinol. It helps with clogged skin. I love the pepperminty cool feeling.
Overall a great product and I would repurchase.

on 2/6/2014 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is freaking AMAZING! It has this amazing peppermint-like scent and the consistency is completely different to the Exfoliating Cleanser. The only thing I can compare it to describe the texture is beautiful beach sand. I say this because it has tiny rough exfoliating beads that are very dense and packed in.
This is a strong product which is why it is only recommended to be used once a week rather than on a daily basis. I use this once a week and gently massage it on to my face focusing on my nose (to remove the abundant blackheads) and it feels like it completely removes all the impurities from my skin. Love this product!

on 12/26/2016 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A little goes a long way with this polish. I use this about twice a week as recommended on the package. Every time I use this my face feel very clean (the best way I can't describe it). The formula feels like small grains of sand. I will defiantly continue to use this product!

on 7/22/2010 2:22:00 AM

I got a sample of this in a promotional offer from Zo. I could not believe it how well it exfoliated and left my skin smooth, I just wish it would come in a tube not a jar for hygene purposes. If you got $75 to spend on a scrub buy this one.

on 8/26/2012 2:02:00 PM

I really like this polish! It does help with breakouts but it is no miracle product so don't expect your acne to be cured. However, for its intended purpose as a polish, it is excellent! You should only use this 3 times a week at most as it can be too much for your skin to take daily. I would give it a 5/5 had it been available in Canada. I was told this will last me 6 months but after using it for 3 weeks now, it will last me 3-4 months. At $60 USD for an exfoliating polish which does exfoliate really well, I'd buy it again!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

So first of all, this product came in a set of the cleanser, toner pads, lotion and this scrub. I bought it because a dermatologist recommended it and said it would help to cure my acne. Well, it did. Kind of. I still have acne so am I little disappointed that I spent $150 on this, which didn't give me the results I wanted. For that much money, I want it to work.
Anyway, I did want to mention that this exfoliating scrub was the best scrub I've ever used and would probably go back just to buy it. But it is really expensive on it's own. After the first use, my skin literally felt sooooo soft and it felt like it was really clean. It really gets into your pores because the granules are even finer than sand. It smells pretty good too, like something from the sea. I only used it twice a week since it would probably make my skin peel had I used it more. Plus it only says to use it twice a week. It kind of made my skin red afterwards, but that was probably because I scrubbed really hard in the hopes that it would scrape off my acne or something. The ONLY complaint I have with this product is that it costs a lot and runs out too fast.
But all in all I would highly suggest this if you're looking for a nice face scrub!

on 10/1/2013 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My skin was at its worst condition when my aesthetician introduce ZO skin health products to me. Small bumps and pimples were all over my face. My skin is really really oily and dead skin can build up so easily. This exfoliator really helps in getting rid those dead skin layers. For me, i can immediately feels that my skin can breathe again. Although the price might be a little bit steep for some people, but trust me, this product is THE BOMB esp if your skin is oily and blemish prone