Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue
Insta-Dri - Brisk BlueInsta-Dri - Brisk BlueInsta-Dri - Brisk Blue

3.4

Nice color. Thick, goopy mess from day one. Will not buy again.

This color is so nice! Applies smoothly and dries quickly. However I took one lippie off because it chips badly... Like.. Chunks! :(

I really like this, its great for those times where you don't have time for a full manicure but need one. I really like the brush too, even though it can be hard to get the corners. I only needed one coat, as the bottle said. the only thing I didn't like about this one was that it stains my nails. Its lasted a good 3-4 days before it starts chipping(some times 2, but I'm rough on nail polish, and I don't have the healthiest nails) I also like the bottle a lot!

I LOVE this polish.

I was afraid it was going to stain, due to reading other's reviews. However I used Butter London Nail Polish Foundation as a base coat, and wore Brisk Blue for 4 days, and it didn't stain my nails at all.

It goes on in 1 coat. Full, beautiful, bright, blue coverage. I love the shape of the brush too (it's short, wide, and square).

I'd definitely buy it again. Just make sure you use a good base coat :)

Great colour, great bottle shape and perfect brush shape, one coat is enough for full true coverage. I love everything about this and it looks great under a blue glitter top coat. I only paid 1 and cant wait to try out more.

*edited*
This stained right through my base coat, Ive had manky blue stained nails for over a week now. Its crap.

While Sally Hansen has a great name considering how many people I know who speak well of the brand, I'm not a fan at all. I love the colors, but the brushes are difficult to maneuver around the edges of my nails. They're not typical round brushes, but sort of rectangular and thick. Some people may prefer brushes to be this way, but they were quite annoying for me to use. Also, the tips of my nails chipped maybe a day or two after I painted them. If I applied a new coat to cover the chip, it looked uneven and sloppy so I ended up throwing the three Insta-Dri polishes I bought. I have yet to find a beautiful, long-lasting polish.

Wow im surprised at all the bad reviews.. i love this color and everything about the brush and bottle.. it lasts a long time on my toes with no base coat needed just a nice top coat and im ready for the beach! Love it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

A gorgeous, bright, vibrant shade of blue, unique among all the blue polishes I own (and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it). However, as a few others have mentioned, this WILL stain your nails if you don't use a base coat: I used one coat of Essie's ridge-filling base coat--which is a good, relatively thick base coat--and still had minor staining. Two coats of base coat and I had no problems with staining at all, but that kinda defeats the purpose of this supposed fast-drying, one coat polish. I like the wide, round-tipped brush, the polish does dry quickly, and I would buy it again, it's too bad there's such an issue with staining.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I bought this because the winter blues was kicking in and I had lost my SH Extreme Wear Blue Me Away. This shade is pretty much identical- a bright, creamy lighter blue that is not pastel. I love it, it's very flattering on my darker, caramel skin tone. I have one other shade from this line. I personally don't love the brush. It holds too much and makes very thick strokes unless I constantly swipe it against the neck. However, the colour is opaque in one stroke. For me, it lasts a couple days and then begins to chip. I prefer the chipping to the peels I could do with the Extreme Wear. This is a couple bucks pricier but application is easier. But application, formula, and wear is all below average. The colour bumped up a lippie and I give this polish a 3.

Cool color!!! This nail polish dry instantly. But if you wash dishes or do anything and not keep your hand protected. The nail can easily chip or come off.

Popular Polishes