Uploaded by muffinphonic

price range

Reviews

3.0

Dec/14/2012

This product doesn't even glide onto my upper and lower waterlines that easily. I have to go over it about 3 times so it can actually look the colour is supposed to... BLACK! Not sure if it's because the product is brand new? But it shouldn't be like that, regardless.
I've not really been impressed with this eyeliner yet

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Aug/25/2011

This eyeliner beats a majority of the high end eyeliner pens i have tried and in some cases its half the price. I have it in intense black and there is no denying that it definatly is an intense black colour. It last all day and is easy to apply even for someone like me that has never quite mastered the art of liquid eyeliner. One of my favourite products.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Aug/24/2011

By far my favourite eye liner pen!! I am not going to lie I am terrible at applying eye liner but this product actually makes my eye liner look good. Its effortless to apply and lasts all day but also comes off quite easily when I use make-up remover wipes (which means i dont hurt my eyes from endless scrubing). I have it in Black and its perfect to wear for a smokey or a natural look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Sep/14/2010

This has became my favourite eyeliner, beating the few high end ones i have used. It is extremely long lasting, most of it is still on at the end of the day and it is definitely an intense black. It goes on easily and leaves a great line, mimicking liquid liner, so this is great for anyone who likes the luquid liner look but cannot use brushes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Aug/31/2010

i totally love this!! i use it every day for subtle definition on my waterline and it last forever! not to mention its soo cheap! the product itself lasts weeks and to be honest is probably my fave non-liquid eyeliner :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesGray

May/01/2010

This is a great product- it comes in a good range of colours like blue, green and silver as well as black and it really lasts. It also isn't tested on animals. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is it doesn't have a sharpener so getting precise lines can be hard.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/10/2009

Hmmm, difficult to give an accurate rating for this.
My old Barry M pencil was destroyed in a nightclub by friends using it to forge entry stamps on their hands, so one of them bought me this by way of apology.

I am generally a liquid liner person, as I like the sharp definition and boldness. I use pencil eyeliner on waterlines and if I'm trying to be more subtle, and then I …

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm