Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

I picked up one of these in the shade "sugar" to try. I love it, I've gone back, and picked up a couple more, just in case they discontinue the shade. In the past I've purchased the Burts Bee's version of this, and was disappointed. The strong castor oil taste was dreadful. The Wet n Wild version has very little of that taste. The color is very nice, and shimmery, it's very moisturizing, and I can put it on several time's throughout the day without it building up on my lips.. The heavy shimmer isn't gritty either, which I've noticed in other shimmery lip products..Picked up a Berry today, and love that too!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great shimmer

To Read all 83 Reviews, Login or Join

It's pretty "meh."

I have a shade I would call Raisin. It's a little too dark and opaque for my tastes -- I have to wear it mostly as an alternate to lip balm around the house. (It's cheap enough to toss, but I just hate wasting things. *shrug*)

I'm not usually sensitive to menthol or similar ingredients, but something in this product is slightly irritating to my lips. Not enough that i have to stop using it, but I would be reluctant to use it long term.

I find it wears off my lips pretty quickly -- in minutes if I'm eating or drinking, after an hour or so if I'm not.

You get what you pay for, so this would do in a pinch if you had to buy an emergency lip color until you could get your usual, but I wouldn't use it for much of anything else. I can't imagine it being anyone's HG.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These seem to me similar to a Burts bees product but I love the color selection I'd buy them all in a heartbeat but I bought one & I put it on my lips & it burned! My lips were going kray kray I don't know if it's menthol or mint for plumping I felt but I can handle mint in gloss not so good (buxom glosses i can handle but I've had similar problems w NYX glosses; I guess I'm sensitive!). I returned it. I won't buy any others coz they all probably would trigger an allergic reaction. Wnw is an awesome brand but I gotta stay far away from these particular glosses. ........mega last matte, MegaSlicks lipgloss, glassy gloss, & the regular lipsticks are good!!

I've been using this for 7 years In the shade sugar . I love it , I recommend it all the time as it is natural , pretty and inexpensive. It smells good as well. However I will say if you're not into a lot of shimmer this might not be the best product but you sure can't beat it for 2$.

I bought this on a whim one day and I am really pleasantly surprised with this lip balm!

I love lip products with a passion, and I own quite a lot. I'm very happy to say this is one of my favorites.

PACKAGING: A simple, long, lip balm style tube. The cap is the color of the product inside, which is nice. The tube has some designs that look like trees or leaves or something found in nature haha. It's pretty and fresh and works well.

FORMULA: Wooooooaaahh I don't know what I was expecting, but this is such a pleasant formula to wear. It's smooth and creamy, but not too creamy to where it slides all around your lips and everywhere else. Not too thick, not too thin, or too slick, sticky, tacky, nothing "too much" in this lip balm. Hugs the lips and is very moisturizing and nourishing.

LONGEVITY: About 3-4 hours. Great for a tinted lip balm.

COLOR: I have the shade Berry. My perfect my lips but better color. Surprising pigmented. It's a natural pink with flattering silver and pink shimmer. It's not overly shimmery which is great! I love a good shimmer and this lip balm has just that. It looks more like shine rather than shimmer, since the shimmer is so fine. Overall, so beautiful!

SCENT: It smells slightly like peppermint. It has a small tingle on the lips in the beginning but fades quickly.

Definitely a hidden gem. Love this product and it was so inexpensive! Score!

I got 3 of these as part of a gift,and they are actually good.They are nice over lipliner,slightly moisturizing and some shine to them. I think the darker pink is a favorite of mine the one in the center of the picture. It looks good with a nude or pink liner. The natural part is an added bonus.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Pros: Beautiful color selection, safe ingredients, excellent price.
Cons: Not at all moisturizing. Also, I think "shimmer" is an understatement - these balms are downright glittery.
I would give these a second chance if they changed the formula to be either more hydrating or less "shimmery" (or both,) but in the meantime I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

they have good pigments but i feel like they don't moisturize.

I think these are lovely and have amazing staying power but they really dried my lips out. Packaging was fine but I'm not sure I would repurchase because they dried my lips out.