E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer

3.9

Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491 Cl 77499, &C Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (Cl42090), Red No. 40 Lake (Cl16035)

GreAt bronzer for price! Will buy again

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Disco Ball!!! It's a glitter epidemic with these stupid bronzers. Enough already!

To Read all 232 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a while ago and decided to get more use out of it this week. I forgot how much I hated this product when I applied it since it doesn't show up on my skin!! I'm only an NC25 too. First I did what anyone would do, swirl my brush in all four quadrants and vigorously tap off the excess since it is BRONZER. But I kept looking and nothing was showing up so at this point, I was packing it on with no chill. I think I finally got some color...barely so then I gave up, ready to go on here and roast this product. Low and behold I walked into natural lighting and I had a shimmery gold sheen all over my cheek and it looked GORGEOUS. I specifically remembered I didn't apply highlighter so I knew it had to be this product. I wished I hadn't smothered it where I would normally apply bronzer but I now know this works better as a golden highlight. But still, I did have to build up the intensity to get to that point.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A beautiful quad bronzer. I'm super pale but this bronzer gives me a very light, natural glow and over my foundation and my pink highlighter it makes my skin look flawless. The lasting power is great, it stays on until I take it off. Overall I adore this and will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE ELF PRODUCTS, but this one... Such a disappointment.

Too shimmery. It may be okay for highlighter, but for a bronzer? Useless. It did not feel like changing my skin colour at all, too transparent.

But as in highlighter... It is still too shimmery for me.
I want to just throw it but my friend said it would be a waste, so... Yeah, I gave it to her then.

Not sure how she would use this useless thing, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am an Nw20 and this is waaaaaay to shimmery to be used as a bronzer, so I used it as a highlight. If you like golden highlights then this is perfect for you. I only liked the creamy shade since I prefer a light highlight so I didn't use the darker shades and when applied they were a too dark for my liking. I prefer a cooler pink highlight. Wouldn't repurchase because of the shade but it is a very good powder and wears nicely throughout the day.

This is a nightmare as a bronzer, there's way too much shimmer in this. The color doesn't last long at all, so it leaves you with little sparkles all over your face. However this does work as highlight for me, and I'm pretty fair.

I'm not a huge fan of bronzers, probably because I'm so pale. I'm also lazy, so I tend to skip blush, bronzer, contouring, etc. most of the time and only use blush if I'm wearing full coverage foundation. For some reason, I decided I wanted to try out bronzer again, but I didn't want to spend much money on it in case I hated it, so I headed for the E.L.F. stuff.

I was really skeptical about this one because of the shimmer and my past "hit or miss" experience with their products. I have combination skin, so shimmer and I are not BFFs most of the time. However, this is actually a pretty nice shimmer. It doesn't stand out as much as I expected, so I don't look glittery, just glowy. It's also not too much for my ghostly complexion.

Overall, for $3, I give it a thumbs up and would probably buy it again if I wanted more bronzer in the future. I used a small(ish), soft stippling brush and blended the four shades together, tapped off the excess, then lightly applied it. I think this might even been light enough for winter to brighten up my face.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Found the colors to look pretty in the pan.
Had too much shimmer to it.
Did not blend evenly and did not look natural on the skin.
Product felt ok when swiped but looked chalky.
Not a good shade for my neutral medium tone

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is beautiful! The packaging is amazing and with a $3 price tag it is definitely a must have. The pan is a pretty big size so that's also a plus. I love it as a highlighter more than a bronzer. I bought this after a friends recommendation. She said this was her fave product to highlight with so I bought it and never looked back. Amazing, I will definitely repurchase. It's an amazing drugstore find.