E.L.F. Studio Golden Bronzer

3.9

Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl 77491 Cl 77499, &C Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (Cl42090), Red No. 40 Lake (Cl16035)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is another good choice from e.l.f. if you are looking for an inexpensive product that delivers solid performance. Having 4 shades in one pan that can be used separately or swirled together is something I appreciate very much. Each shade is a generous size and make nice eye shadows in addition to a bronzer for the face. I really like their black square compact packaging. It's solid and protective yet still sleek. Swirling the colors together on the brush gives depth and dimension to the skin and is warm but not in the least bit orange toned. Texture is not as smooth and buttery as others I've tried, there is a bit of fall out, nothing horrific though. Much like other e.l.f. powder products I've used, I need to mist my face to prevent it from fading too quickly. But the packaging is so sleek if you wanted/needed to carry it with you it wouldn't take up much room in your bag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great bronzer! Easy to use and gives the most natural glow to the cheeks with just a slight sheen.

i absolutely love this. it gives such a lovely bronzed glow without glitter. i choose this over my $20 bronzers all the time. perfect for light skin.

I have light skin and couldn't even see the darkest shade on my skin.... awful.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This bronzer gives off an amazing glow and it is very pigmented. I find that it lasts up to 6 hours without a primer or foundation for it to stick to. I have even used it as an eyeshadow and it is amazing . The mixture of colors allows you to create your own perfect shade. It was only $4 CAD and it will last a while. Definitely would recommend.

GreAt bronzer for price! Will buy again

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Disco Ball!!! It's a glitter epidemic with these stupid bronzers. Enough already!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a while ago and decided to get more use out of it this week. I forgot how much I hated this product when I applied it since it doesn't show up on my skin!! I'm only an NC25 too. First I did what anyone would do, swirl my brush in all four quadrants and vigorously tap off the excess since it is BRONZER. But I kept looking and nothing was showing up so at this point, I was packing it on with no chill. I think I finally got some color...barely so then I gave up, ready to go on here and roast this product. Low and behold I walked into natural lighting and I had a shimmery gold sheen all over my cheek and it looked GORGEOUS. I specifically remembered I didn't apply highlighter so I knew it had to be this product. I wished I hadn't smothered it where I would normally apply bronzer but I now know this works better as a golden highlight. But still, I did have to build up the intensity to get to that point.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

A beautiful quad bronzer. I'm super pale but this bronzer gives me a very light, natural glow and over my foundation and my pink highlighter it makes my skin look flawless. The lasting power is great, it stays on until I take it off. Overall I adore this and will repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE ELF PRODUCTS, but this one... Such a disappointment.

Too shimmery. It may be okay for highlighter, but for a bronzer? Useless. It did not feel like changing my skin colour at all, too transparent.

But as in highlighter... It is still too shimmery for me.
I want to just throw it but my friend said it would be a waste, so... Yeah, I gave it to her then.

Not sure how she would use this useless thing, though.

Popular Bronzers