Stila Bohemian Trios - Café, Sage, Bronze

No Image

4.8

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet - I have the Trio in Bronze, and I LOVE it. One of m staples that I return to regularly. As mentioned, Bronze is very versatile - I can either dress it up or down. Great quality!

on 8/12/2003 3:49:00 PM

I love all three of these trios, and their versatility. Of all of the Stila trios that I have tried, these worked the best in terms of consistency - other ones have been to sheer, but these are a gorgeous array of shimmery browns with different tints to them. The packaging is adorable, although the cardboard pinwheel trios aren't very portable, and I definitely recommend!

on 12/7/2002 10:01:00 PM

I love these trios. Cafe and Sage are my favorites. The color goes on nicely and lasts all day. I'm so glad that I got them!

on 11/19/2002 5:41:00 AM

I just received the Bohemian Bronze trio in a swap and it is wonderful! This is my first time trying Stila shadows and I can't believe that I waited so long. The colors are very useable in this trio. The eyeshadows don't crease on me either. I don't really like the paper packaging but I guess since it is better for the environment, I can't really complain.

on 10/25/2002 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This was a splurge but so well worth it.I got mine from eBay a couple of months ago and I really like the colors.Bronze suited me the best-I have red hair and green eyes and prefer warm shades.The shadow does not budge from my oily lids!Amazing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

When I first saw the Bohemian collection, the only one I kinda like was cafe. I didnt get any but then I read all the raves and was like Ok, I will get one! Well, to my surprise, every place I tried was SOLD OUT! I freaked and went on a desperate Ebay/swap hunt. Luckily I managed to get my hands on all three and am so glad I did. By far the best Stila collection ever. Cafe is filled with plummy browns that dont wash a brunette out. Bronze is filled with stunning JLO bronze shades and Sage is a stunner for a olive green collection that adds color to the smoky eye look without adding too much color. Perfection. I love all three and highly recommend them to everyone!

on 8/25/2002 2:36:00 AM

I should start this review by stating that I generally do NOT like Stila eyeshadows. I tried these on my hand at the store, and the pigmentation seemed to be better than others, so I got the Cafe & Bronze trios. I like them so much, I'll probably end up getting the Sage as well. The only reason I didn't at the time is because I had recently purchased several green eyeshadows in my "different looks quest". I still have to work harder to apply these than my MAC shadows and there's a lot of flaking with application, but after it's all cleaned up, the shadows are beautiful and last the day (I use Clinique Touch Base or L'Oreal De-Crease as a base).

I have the Sage and the Bronze trios and they are beautiful! I just received the Sage today, and it's gorgeous with my brown eyes. I used all three greens (shimmery pale green on browbone, wash of the medium shimmery green all over, and the deep green used wet along the lash lines) and I think it's an earthy alternative to browns this fall :) They have the most wonderful, velvety texture, intense pigment, and the perfect amount of shimmer. Now for the Bronze....the golden shade is vibrant! Of course, the other 2 shades are equally stunning. I can't say enough... Gotta get the Cafe now! Collect them all LOL!

on 8/19/2002 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

So far I have Sage with the other two in the mail on the way to me!! Sage is absolutely gorgeous! The greens arent too bright but arent real dark either. Very wearable and versitile. Cute packaging!

on 8/18/2002 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm very happy with my Bohemian Cafe eye shadow trio. It has perfectly coordinated shimmery plummy-taupish browns that are versatile and really complement my blue eyes. The shadows can be applied lightly for daytime or more intensely for a smoky nighttime look.