Bronze Ambition Fake Don't Bake (Uploaded by iluvboyz)

100%
would repurchase
4.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/16/2013

I can honestly say, this self-tanner makes me look BETTER than I did tanning in the bed. The color is absolutely perfect: it's brown, but not the dirty brown I've run across in other self-tanners. I usually mix it with a regular cheap lotion in varying ratios so I am not insta-tan over night. I prefer to do it a little more gradually, and this lotion is perfect for that.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/19/2011

Love this product!! It gave me such a sunkissed look with no-streaks for my formal. Can't believe how cheap it is, way better than sunshimmer which I used to use.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Oct/06/2010

Love this product! Cheap and smells of Pineapple when applied so no nasty fake tan smell. Goes on really well without the use of gloves and does not stain the palms. Develops over a few hours to a nice golden brown glow. Recommend this fake tan especially if on a budget, if in the UK you can get this online or at Body care and Home bargains. I paid only £1.79 in Body care!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Aug/06/2009

I came across this on ebay UK. I love trying different beauty products from England. This was super cheap. It doesn't streak, gives a nice brown color, and smells wonderful. No orange color at all. Gives a nice light brown tan. I applied this with gloves.

Update: used this last night and its amazing. I didn't have to crazy exfoliate before hand and I didn't even have …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (357 reviews)

Age19-24