shu uemura Brow Pencil

Filtered by age: 30-35
shu uemura Brow Pencil

4.8

hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, carnauba/carnauba wax, rhus succedanea/rhus succedanea fruit wax, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrogenated palm kernal oil, [ /-may contain: mica, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499/iron oxides, CI 77891/titanium dioxide]

on 11/17/2013 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, more black than brown hair as lightened by the AZ sun.

I didn't like Seal Brown 02 at first, b/c I was so heavy handed.. I'd get these brown floating brows. Once I lightened it up, it looks much more natural and giving away my Lioele Auto Eyebrow #3.

It will take 1.5million years to finish this pencil, but who cares.. next time I'm in Asia.. I'm going to get the Grey version (?) for comparison.

on 11/25/2011 12:50:00 AM

A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!!!!!! A miracle just happened to my eyebrows!!!!:-)

on 2/17/2011 9:30:00 PM

After reading all the positive reviews on MUA I had to try it out for myself.....
Wonderful product!

I'm oriental with black/dark brown hair and black brows; sparse at the ends.....
I tried Seal Brown and found the brown OK, cuz the brown is still visibly different from the colour of my brows if I want to be picky about it. I was looking for a better match that everyone is claiming to find and I found it using the stone gray pencil;

Ya, it's weird you won't see colour much trying this out on your hands, but it does apply once on the brows. Short gentle strokes, don't apply too much pressure or draw ur brows in really quick....This pencil is very 'dry' so it allows for the slow build up of colour, and lets u have more control. Any product including this one can give awful or unnatural results if you overdo any kind of application.
It's expensive, 30 bucks canadian, but if it's good it's worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great eyebrow pencil! I have this color in Slate. It goes on smooth and light, looks very natural, and most of all, lasts all day long and stays put! Only drawback is the pencil cap is cheap and has cracked, so now it doesnt close tightly.

on 11/13/2009 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Haven't found a better eye brow pencil than this. I've tried Chanel to Too Faced and the color match is better with Shu Uermura. Love it.

on 6/30/2009 5:30:00 AM

I don't usually repurchase the makeup products but this is my HG! I have tried it in H9 and H6, both equally good though the SA said H6 is softer and easier to blend. I'm using Seal Brown, looks very natural on my black eyebrow. I bring down to the counter for the SA to sharpen for me, somehow my lousy sharpener always break my lip pencils so I'm afraid that I'm wasting a lot of product. I'm hoping that Shu Uemura will come up with a mechanical eyebrow pencil. I bought the MAC lingering just for this reason but I find that the colour is not as natural as this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best brow pencil I have ever used!
I bought the color Stone Grey which is great for black brows.
It distributes color onto the brows but not onto the skin. So brows look neat, natural and not heavily drawn in. The price is expensive for a pencil but seeing how you don't have to sharpen it very often, I think it will last a very long time so it is worth every penny.
I sharpen mine in regular pencil sharpener even though you could get it sharpened to a slant at a Shu Uemura counter. I personally don't see how the shape of the pencil would affect application.
***This is not discontinued...still available on the Shu site, maybe being dc at Sephora only.***

on 5/11/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG! This is my HG eyebrow pencil. I have it in Seal Brown and it is perfect - provides great definition but is completely natural looking. I lent this to a friend the other night and now she can't find it. So I go online to order another one and I realize I am having a ridiculously hard time finding it online anywhere. I started to get the sneaking suspicion that it's being discontinued and I check MUA...and low and behold, I read the post below.

Oh no!!!! *sobs*

How could they discontinue this outstanding product!?!! This is THE best eyebrow pencil I have ever used in life. I am off to scour eBay and see if I can find it anywhere...*sobs*

Another fantastic Shu Uemura product.. I've used many brow pencils before (eg Christian Dior, Shiseido etc) but this pencil has all the others beat. The colour looks natural enough to blend into my natural but sparse eyebrows but adds a clean definition to them.

I did not bother to get this professionally sharpened at the Shu Uemura counter and haven't noticed it being difficult to use. I love the colour... for the first time in a long time, my eyebrows don't look angry :-) - which was my main peeve with eyebrow pencils or shadows from other brands.

The only (teeny) gripe I have is the clear plasticky cap for the pencil. I can definitely see myself losing it or cracking it soon!

Price is absolutely unbeatable for the amount you get and the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it.

on 8/28/2008 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

another keeper, it doesnt draw on your hand though. it goes on your brow very natural. stays snug. i just wish its an automatic. for all the people who need to draw on extra area that has no hair, the line doesnt stay on that great but very subtle.