Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crossploymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Retinol, Diacetyl Boldine, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedra Helix (Ivy) Extract, BHT, Cycloheptasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/3/2016 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am 47 years old and I use this product with no other foundation. It makes my skin look smooth and really dimenishes the appearance of pores. The light tint makes it blend perfectly. I will add concealer for any blemishes and I'm out the door. It goes on smoothly -doesn't flake or cause breakouts. It's my favorite product.

on 4/26/2016 9:27:00 PM

I recently bought this in the hope of experiencing the poreless effect of this. This is like a Smashbox silicone primer that maybe won't give breakouts. Sadly the blurring effect is not a WOW but more of a meh factor that didn't last throughout the day. I kind of regretted using this because it made my face look shiny later during the day that actually accentuated my pores more. I was so annoyed for spending a lot for something that didn't come close to its claims. Also the tube was not full and not sealed in any way, but just came in a box.

To Read all 265 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

To be honest, I wasn't blown away or impressed with this product. It does its job as a primer, my foundation lasts nicely underneath it, maybe not for a longer time period but it makes some sort of difference.
It is ridiculously expensive, has a weird powdery/paste like texture that almost completely disappears on the skin and there's not very much product in the tube.
I did like that it was easy to blend and felt soft on the skin, however, there are drugstore primers for a fifth of the price that will do this job.
I was mostly disappointed that the name is "Primed and Poreless" and yet my pores were just as visible as they were before application, maybe even more visible.
I didn't notice it make a difference to my foundation in terms of better coverage, as the sales girl said it would. I was sold on the idea that it made pores invisible under foundation, unfortunately it just didn't work for me.

on 3/14/2016 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So this primer is great. It leaves my skin silky smooth and my makeup looks beautiful. BUT - it was so expensive and when I held the bottle to the light, I could see that only half the container was full. Half! They trick you with the bottle to make you think you're buying more. Yeah, I know, I know, it says how many fluid oz on the front but really??? It's like buying chips but half the bags air. Anyways, other than that, love it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this primer! Its really creamy and has a smooth texture. it covers my pores and leaves my makeup nice and matte. Its a little expensive but worth it in my opinion.

on 2/27/2016 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Update: I can definitely tell when I'm not wearing this Primer, I tried to use others... and my foundation slides off my face after!! This is the only thing on earth that makes my foundation stay on where I don't look like a tomato at the end of the day!!

I am very picky when it comes to makeup, a lot of things don't work on me.. I have oily skin and also dry at the same time, with acne and redness, and it's very sensitive to full cake face makeup so. This primer scared me a bit at first before I got it, my previous one was Hourglass No28 primer... it was way too oily and kinda broke me out and never did much. I used to think primers were just meh.

I don't know if there is such a thing as putting on too much.. so I don't know what people are complaining about.. granted I only use around a dime sized, but it feels soooo smooth and not gross at all that I literally just wanna coat my entire face in it... but I know better not to waste so much! ;)

Now this primer is a whole different story! #1 It doesn't break me out!! This doesn't make my face look like completely photo shopped but... pretty damn close to it! It gives a nice polished put together look, never knew my foundation could look better on me... I'm impressed.

But what completely sold me is that no matter how much heavy duty concealer or foundation I put on my chin that's super red, it will ALWAYS come through sooner or later despite what I do. I kind of figured that I could never get around that ever.. for years. Until I used this primer, I don't know what sort of magic it does, but it GOT RID OF MY REDNESS WHEN I APPLIED MY MAKEUP AND IT NEVER SHOWS THROUGH THE ENTIRE DAY!! This is amazing. I was always conscious of my redness showing through the day but this changed everything for me. I would recommend topping off with a setting powder if you're oily like me... but even once I forgot to set it, and I went out to a club, my face still looked great.

Once again I am very picky, and things don't usually last too long on me, and yes I have acne/redness. If you read this, what are you waiting for.... go out and get it! Or at the very least try a sample! Hopefully it works for you.

on 2/21/2016 5:37:00 PM

I love Too Faced products but this was a definate miss for me. It is very expensive and doesn't seem to work at all. I used it for a while because I really wanted to like it but it just kept getting worse. It makes me oily and seems to make the life of my foundation shorter rather than longer. Would not repurchase.

I love this primer, the smell may not be the best. Its nothing strong but compared to many primers this one comes with a scent. It makes my makeup go on flawless. I would repurchase but it definitely wouldn't be my first choice.

on 12/31/2015 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This primer really works for me. My foundation no longer settles into my large pores and it creates a soft matte finish.That alone would have sold me, but my foundation also lasts longer, and just looks better all around. The only con I have is the price. Too faced was the first primer I ever bought, and I have since tried cheaper brands that I like just as well. I do always reach for this one first though.

on 12/5/2015 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this when I was at Sephora and asked one of the Sephora girls what primer I should get that'll help with pores, and she recommended this or the Porefessional by Benefit. I already tried the Porefessional and I'm not completely in LOVE with it, so I decided to give this a go. It makes your skin really silky, which is nice and I like, but there's a down side. I've worn this alone, just to make my pores look smaller or because I'm about to do my makeup but had other things to do first, and it literally starts to flake off. It gets all crumbly on your face. You really do have to put foundation on this and blend it in really well into your skin or it'll start to look cakey. I thought it was really odd. It was like when you wipe your makeup off and have little kleenex bits stuck to your face. It does do it's job and minimizes pores and makes your skin feel silky and ready for foundation but the Porefessional is a lot better, and I've even had better luck with regular drugstore primers. Not worth the money from the results, for sure and I wouldn't buy it again.