Ocean Potion Xtreme Intensifier with instant bronzer

Ocean Potion  Xtreme Intensifier with instant bronzer

Price: $

Price: $

I absolutely LOVE this product! I never used an intensifier before and I always tan pretty fast.I used this product once and I seen a slight difference,I feel this helped me tan better than usual,I didn't tan long,but I still had a tan line on the first use!
UPDATE: After showering this came right off and I looked white..Again...I would not buy this again.....

Great product! The only reason why I would not buy again is because I no longer tan. Back when I did used to go tanning, this was wonderful for keeping my skin soft and smooth, with a nice dark tan. I loved the orange and cream scent to it. The bronzer was so light that it would not stain my clothes, which was a very good thing. I tried other brands of tanning products and this one was definitely my favorite. Some other inexpensive ones didn't to be moisturizing, yet I didn't tan as well as I did with this product. It's so nice to be able to get a great product for less than $5! Now I love Ocean Potion's Ever Glow gradual sunless tanner! Still has that yummy scent, so it definitely helps with the typical self tanner smell.

on 8/6/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I have used all sorts of tanning lotions over the past few years. I have tried the tanning lotions that have 10 bronzers in them and are 115 dollars. I didn't notice any amazing results from those lotions. So, one day I saw this at Wal-Mart. For under 5 bucks I thought why not try this out. The smell is very nice, its a soft orange creamsicle smell. It applies nice and moisturizes my skin before I tan in the tanning bed. It has amazing ingredients and gives me nice color. I do feel it helps me get darker at the tanning salon. Tanning lotions can be super expensive and I think its not worth it. This is a great tanning lotion for 5 bucks. I have repurchased and so has my family and my bestfriend.

Ingredient list: Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil, Triethanolamine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Tea Tree Oil, Ascorbic Acid (VitaminC), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Carbomer, Sorbitan Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Phenoxyetanol, Disodium Edta, Olive Oil, Fragrance, Caramel Color

It does have quality ingredients! Give this a try and you will see that this can compete with all the expensive tanning lotions out there!

Popular Body Skincare Products