OPI Give Me Moor

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I got this polish two days ago and it is already my favorite nail polish. I have very pale skin and the dark color pops against my skin. I love dark colors but I don't like black so the fact that this is a dark purple is perfect. The application is also really good. The first coat is very sheer but it builds up quickly to a very opaque finish. I would recommend this polish to anyone and everyone looking for a good dark, winter color that isn't black. I just can't say enough good things about this nail polish.

on 11/15/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't do too many reviews on nail polish because painting my nails always turns out to be a waste of my time (I have constantly "busy" hands so the polish chips quickly & easily). Usually I use nail polish for pedis, but nobody sees my toes in the winter, so I did my hands for fun last night, and Give Me Moor was what I chose. I absolutely LOVE the color... as several others have described... it is sort of a "blackened- burgundy?" Since dark nails seem to be all the rage right now, I just had to dive in. The only reason I took a lippie away is because of the watery formula. I was mortified at the way my nails looked after the 1st application! Streaky is an understatement. Some nails corrected nicely after a 2nd coat, a few others needed a 3rd coat for completion. Overall, I love the color and the glossy finish of this nail polish... I am just not too crazy about the runny formula.

Popular Polishes