OPI Give Me Moor

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

on 11/16/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm pretty disappointed in this one. OPIs can really vary with opacity - this one is one of those sheer ones that takes 3 coats to get a good dark nearly black opacity. I find that the more coats it takes seems to magnify my mistakes :-P

It's a very purply rather than wine color in my opinion. Blueish tone purple with very little red at all. This is OK but won't buy again.

on 10/18/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Give me Moor is a stunning blackened grape/plum shade with a slight burgundy tinge to it. There is a very teeny hint of shimmer in this one, which is so subtle it's almost invisible to the eye. This is along the lines of Lincoln Park after Dark, but less purple. The only reason this didn't get 4 lippies is because I felt the application on this was a bit streaky for OPI (I typically expect that from Essie) .. but 2 coats gave opaque deep vampy goodness. All in all, happy with it.

on 8/19/2009 9:57:00 AM

I love this color! It reminds me a lot of Lincoln Park Afer Dark but with a purple/red hue to it. The last time I had nail color on my fingernails, besides the usual sheer pinks, was about 15 years ago. For some reason, I felt the need to paint my nails this color and I'm so glad I did. In one day I received to compliments from strangers and they asked what color I was wearing. It's a perfect nail color for the fall!

Popular Polishes