OPI Give Me Moor

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.3

I like to colour, the only thing wrong with it, is it has some funny shimmer in it which makes it appear not as shiny after a few hours.
Wouldn't buy again because it doesn't look shiny enough for long.

on 2/22/2012 12:30:00 PM

I stopped a woman at the mall and asked what was the color she had on. Went to Ulta and bought it. 2 coats with a top coat lasted 10 days. Love the vampy, dark, not black but dark purple color. If you are looking for a dark trendy color, try it! continued >>

on 12/31/2011 2:59:00 AM

Goes on quite sheer at first and the polish itself is quite liquidy. If you apply multiple layers it becomes really dark, almost a black. it looses that rich purple-wine quality that I loved about it in the bottle. I don't dislike, I am just a bit disappointed by the outcome.

on 7/10/2010 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go to winter shade for toes and sometimes for fingers if I'm feeling a little naughty and dark. A lot of people complain about OPI polishes being very thick and hard to layer to a nice colour but I've found the solution to be adding just a bit of acetone based nail polish remover and shaking it like the dickens. It thins it out enough so that you can apply two even coats to get a true, bottle worthy colour. Would definately repurchase but it has been discontinued so I shall love it while I can for the next few winters.

on 3/8/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite color of the moment :) I got it on sale as I believe it is discontinued. I think it is similar to siberian nights.

Only needs one coat which is great! (not all OPIs are like that)

on 2/14/2010 10:50:00 AM

This color is like a great glass of red wine- strong, full bodied and mesmerizing. What makes GMM different from ARAGON is that the color on the nail stays purple rather than black. With ARAGON it is the reverse. Will wear it all year round.

on 11/15/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't do too many reviews on nail polish because painting my nails always turns out to be a waste of my time (I have constantly "busy" hands so the polish chips quickly & easily). Usually I use nail polish for pedis, but nobody sees my toes in the winter, so I did my hands for fun last night, and Give Me Moor was what I chose. I absolutely LOVE the color... as several others have described... it is sort of a "blackened- burgundy?" Since dark nails seem to be all the rage right now, I just had to dive in. The only reason I took a lippie away is because of the watery formula. I was mortified at the way my nails looked after the 1st application! Streaky is an understatement. Some nails corrected nicely after a 2nd coat, a few others needed a 3rd coat for completion. Overall, I love the color and the glossy finish of this nail polish... I am just not too crazy about the runny formula.

on 9/28/2009 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure what else I can add to these reviews. As the others have said - it's part of the Fall/Winter 2009 collection ("Espana"). I would liken it to a blackberry. In the lame artificial overhead lighting of my "office" at home, it's black to first approximation. In the truer light of day or the muscle of halogen desk lamps, the glint of blackberry is apparent.

Popular Polishes