OPI Give Me Moor

No Image

4.3

on 11/15/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't do too many reviews on nail polish because painting my nails always turns out to be a waste of my time (I have constantly "busy" hands so the polish chips quickly & easily). Usually I use nail polish for pedis, but nobody sees my toes in the winter, so I did my hands for fun last night, and Give Me Moor was what I chose. I absolutely LOVE the color... as several others have described... it is sort of a "blackened- burgundy?" Since dark nails seem to be all the rage right now, I just had to dive in. The only reason I took a lippie away is because of the watery formula. I was mortified at the way my nails looked after the 1st application! Streaky is an understatement. Some nails corrected nicely after a 2nd coat, a few others needed a 3rd coat for completion. Overall, I love the color and the glossy finish of this nail polish... I am just not too crazy about the runny formula.

on 9/28/2009 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not sure what else I can add to these reviews. As the others have said - it's part of the Fall/Winter 2009 collection ("Espana"). I would liken it to a blackberry. In the lame artificial overhead lighting of my "office" at home, it's black to first approximation. In the truer light of day or the muscle of halogen desk lamps, the glint of blackberry is apparent.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is how others have described it, a blackened wine. Literally, I compared it to my cabernet I was drinking and it looks the same. Glossy finish, not matte at all or sparkly. Nice alternative to Lincoln Park After Dark.

Popular Polishes