OPI Give Me Moor

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.7

on 12/31/2011 2:59:00 AM

Goes on quite sheer at first and the polish itself is quite liquidy. If you apply multiple layers it becomes really dark, almost a black. it looses that rich purple-wine quality that I loved about it in the bottle. I don't dislike, I am just a bit disappointed by the outcome.

on 8/16/2011 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I was let down by this product. I am usually very pleased with OPI polishes due to their varieties and quality of color, and I expected Give Me Moor to be a sophisticated wine color, but it turned out to be a slow-drying, weak, muddy color that I hated on my nails. The formula wasn't as strong and high-quality as it could have been.
If you're looking for something sophisticated and nice for formal occasions, please, look elsewhere.

Got bored today and decided to paint my toenails with this. To be honest, it didn't really live up to my expectations. Based on the reviews and pictures, I expected this to be a purple-almost-black/black with a purple sheen, but it's just a regular plum color. And maybe this is because I was painting my toenails and I suck at it or I got a bad bottle of it, but it didn't seem to apply as smoothly as my other OPI's. I wouldn't buy this again, I already have too many purple polishes that look a lot like it.

A wonderful vampy, wine colored polish. Smooth application with great pigmentation in only one coat. Perfect for fall!

on 1/23/2010 2:00:00 AM

This is the first OPI polish I have ever bought, mainly because it's so expensive here in Japan. It is a little streaky like some people mentioned but nothing a few additional coats can't take care of. The finished result is glossy and beautiful in a sophisticated way.

on 8/19/2009 9:57:00 AM

I love this color! It reminds me a lot of Lincoln Park Afer Dark but with a purple/red hue to it. The last time I had nail color on my fingernails, besides the usual sheer pinks, was about 15 years ago. For some reason, I felt the need to paint my nails this color and I'm so glad I did. In one day I received to compliments from strangers and they asked what color I was wearing. It's a perfect nail color for the fall!

I was browsing the Vampy Varnish blog (as I'm apt to do when I'm bored), and I came across some information on the Espana collection from OPI. All the colors were quite lovely, but the one that caught my eye was Give Me Moor - quite literally love at first sight!

The best way I can describe Give Me Moor (from personal experience) is that it's a deep wine color - think of a deep shade of rich grape wine.
The application was incredibly smooth; and I was able to build the color up rather easily. This finish was creamy, without any glitter or sparkle - so if you're not fond of a metallic finish, this is a great dark hue to try.

If you are a fan of some of the super-dark colors from OPI (such as Black Cherry Chutney, Midnight in Moscow, Lincoln Park at Midnight or Lincoln Park After Dark, you'll definitely enjoy Give Me Moor.

Popular Polishes