Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.2

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not impressed at all.
I found these to be fairly sticky and did not last long on the lips.
Seemed like typical cheap lipgloss except this has a large price tag for what it is.
I have literally had better that I have paid a dollar for.

on 9/3/2014 5:51:00 PM

The product is okay but, honestly, I will never buy this gloss because of the packaging. I'm not a huge gloss person to start with but I received a gift set of three for my birthday from a family member. The gloss is sticky and I like that it stays on longer than the average cheap gloss. Color is great.

I can't get over the twisty paintbrush application. Yesterday I twisted the base a thousand times and could hardly get enough product out to apply a coat! Today when I went to use it I huge glob came out and I had to blot my lips!

Nice product but I think I can find a better option with easier application.

on 7/20/2014 11:37:00 AM

I have about a dozen of these. They leave a nice wash of color and just the right amount of shine to wear to work. I can make it several hours without having to reapply, if I don't eat a heavy lunch.

These are a glaze. Sticky, not full on color opaque, and not moisturizing. So if those are turn offs to a lippy, no matter how beautiful they are in the store they will be a huge let down for you. If you don't mind the sticky and a more muted look these are fantastic, perfect for the office where a bright bold lip is frowned upon. It's not to say that these are not pigmented, they are. They just won't be as bold as say MAC or Too Faced.

My only complaint about the packaging is how much you have to twist the first time you use it. I got annoyed after a few moments and went hog wild. So much mess :(

on 1/29/2013 6:32:00 PM

I bought this in a set called "All is Bright" so it wasn't as expensive as purchasing separately. At first i had no idea how to get the product on my lips, checked here and was scared after reading some bad reviews. That said, I love this product. I've been using a Smashbox lipgloss which leaves me lips a little dry, and was considering stocking up on Carmax to take care of that when these lip glazes arrived.
I do have to turn the bottom of the tube a lot to get enough of the product on the brush, but when its there it glides on smoothly and looks shiny and stays in place. The glaze is sticky, I avoid kissing my man while wearing it so it isn't good for a hot date, but for a long day's wear when you want your lips to look full and shiny, and end up feeling soft and mouisturized, this product is excellent. I will buy another set of these again.
Also, the set of six (or eight, I forget) was $25.00, so for just over 4 dollars apiece at the most these are very well worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have tried several of these...I have not been impressed with any of the shades. The gloss is "sticky", yet it has no staying power. The tubes are messy (product seeps from the brush into the cap). Stila products in general do nothing for me, and the lip glazes are no exception.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not my favorite gloss. I tend to find it overly sticky and due to the packaging I am never able to get the right amount of gloss out. I always get way to little or too much, usually too much. I do like that most of these glosses look more like glossy lipstick then sheer gloss and the color blends well on the lips. I also feel its a tad pricey for a lip gloss that does not feel good or apply smoother on my lips. This would not be my go to gloss due to the way it feels on my lips, but I would purchase if intrigued my a specific color.

on 3/18/2010 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

honesty, I do love the packaging. It's really convenient to have a lip brush + color in one. The problem is the taste. It tastes really cheap - like made in china lipstick at a discount store. For the price, I expected more. It lasts just as long as any other lip gloss - meaning you'd have to reapply on the hour.

on 1/8/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like these. I don't find it really sticky among the "sticky" gloss category, and they last well on me. I like the sheerness of the gloss, as I have good lips and prefer sheer, but I wish they came out with less shimmery shades in their regular line-up. The non-shimmery shades are very smooth. Mainly, I love the applicator, especially the full-sized ones. Covers a large area in one swipe. These are especially good for warmer climates, as they are hygienic and don't melt away in the summer heat. But I wear them all year round for shiny, but not gaudy lips. I don't find them either drying or moisturizing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I received grape as a GWP with a recent strawberry net order. This is the first time I have used a Stila lip product.

Pros:
- great packaging, applicator really applies the gloss smoothly
- very tenacious gloss
- just the right amount of shine
- the colour did need pepping up with a berry lip pencil though

Cons:
- the smell, it is a really fake bubble gum kind of grape scent, Would not repurchase on this point alone.

I an interested in trying the more neutral shades of the range though, they are a very convenient product.

I had heard the raves about this lip gloss, so I like always, I have to buy it. The lip gloss is OK, nothing Avon or Covergirl can't do, though. But something I almost overlooked was the price=compared to the amount of product you're getting. The price was $20.00 from Sephora, and you think, "okay, 20 bucks is not too bad...there are lip glosses more expensive that that!" Thats what I thought, but I looked at the % of an ouce that's in there.... .04...thats like nothing! NARS lipgloss my fave is around $22-$23, but you're getting .28...thats right at 6 times more for 2 or 3 bucks. When you take that into consideration, this stuff is priced like 24K Gold. No Thanks, Stila

Popular Lip Glosses