Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.0

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 12/27/2015 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ive just received this product but so far im impressed with the color range, really pretty colors. but the gloss leaves a really sticky finish which is disappointing because they are quite pricey for one! the colors arnt as bright as i hoped either.

on 12/31/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a ton of these lip glazes, and keep buying more! They're not the best lip gloss I've ever used, a bit thick and sticky. But they stay on for quite awhile compared to other glosses and have a shade selection that can't be matched! Ulta often has the .05 size tubes for only around $8, which is what a drug store gloss would cost anyway. Some of them have great nearly opaque color pay off, some are more sheer and great for layering over lipsticks to give them a glossy finish or a bit of shimmer. So while Lip Glazes aren't the best glosses ever, I will continue to buy them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the color range of this product, so much variety! However, I have several gripes with the packaging. I do not like the twist product out method, it is messy and product gets all over the lid. Come on, Stila. The lipglazes all look beautiful on, mind you they are somewhat sticky (don't mind it too much) Will repurchase them at if at super afforadble prices. Still slighty iffy...

on 2/11/2012 3:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This product is very pigmented! Although it is a little sticky. The product itself does take a while for it to come out from the brush but be CAREFUL because it will come out all at once, so if you want a little gloss turn only a couple times because it will slowly start to come out more and more depending on the number of times you turn this product. This product is pretty pricey considering that it takes a while for the product to come out and of its very sticky formula.

The ONLY reason why i would buy this product again is because this product is highly pigmented.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really do like this lipgloss. It's very smooth and long lasting. I received one with the Garden Bliss palette. It's not really a nude shade nor a neutral...it's in between. It brightens up my natural lip color. It lasts all day and is very moisturizing. Even after a shower I can still slightly feel it on my lips!
I do have to say I HATE the packaging. It is very much outdated and cheap. It's hard to tell how much to twist because the gloss suddenly comes out in a blob. So it's very easy to waste product - I hate guessing games with packaging. A tube or even SQUEEZE tube would be more effective than the current abomination.
It's laughable how little gloss you get as well, it's why I don't wear it daily. For the price they want, you can get 3x as much from any other brand.
Lastly, it is sticky. Not as much as a MAC gloss but similar. This helps it adhere to the lips and last much longer but can also get tangled up in your hair. It doesn't happen often or too badly but is still unpleasant. At the end of the day, I found that it had sludged off some dead skin that I didn't even know I had. Luckily this was in the shower but I can't imagine being out at night and this happening.

Overall, I really do like the formula and color. I admire how I don't need to reapply at all during the course of the day.
The flaws make me border on repurchasing, though. Which is sad because I'm picky when it comes to glosses.

I truly cannot recommend this to anyone due to how little product you get. If they upgrade this, then it's very much worth buying.

on 2/7/2011 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This gloss comes in a clear, click style pen applicator with a brush on the end. A couple clicks dispenses the product, and the brush allows a precision application. Lightly scented, I've noticed a slight vanilla-y fruity scent, can't put my finger on it; no flavor. I have the Holiday 2010 set that was sold at Sephora and have found that the colors are fairly sheer and easy to wear. The strong points of this gloss, in my opinion, are the convenience of the applicator and that an application lasts a while (a couple hours or so). As with most glosses that are longer lasting (here's looking at you, lipglass) I find lipglazes pretty sticky. For some, that's fine, for me it's a dealbreaker unfortunately. I hate the fly paper effect and getting hair stuck in my lipgloss. Another dislike is that as this gloss fades it leaves a sticky residue which makes a reapplication kind of uneven and splotchy - I've found I've had to go through the steps of wiping and starting with a clean palette, so to speak. Annoying to say the least, as you're going through your day.

So, to sum it up: love the applicator, like the colors, formula is long lasting, but the stickiness is a dealbreaker for me.

I got a set of these for christmas and i really like them! however, they are fairly sticky, which i dont mind, but if you dont like that then i recommend not buying this. also, they come in colors that are really pretty.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These lip glosses are some of my favorites. I find that each lip glaze scent is different from the other. Ex: Grapefruit smells like grapefruit, Pinkle Twinkle smells like sugar, and Candy smells like berries. (These are my own opinions of each scent). The lip glazes do have a thick consistency, but are moisturizing. While wearing them, I find that they do not last very long, and that when you eat or drink they will come off quickly. I do find them to be quite expensive for a lipgloss ($22), but if you are lucky enough to find them in a set, they are much cheaper. ( The lip glazes will be in a mini size if you purchase them in a set.)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is not my favorite gloss. I tend to find it overly sticky and due to the packaging I am never able to get the right amount of gloss out. I always get way to little or too much, usually too much. I do like that most of these glosses look more like glossy lipstick then sheer gloss and the color blends well on the lips. I also feel its a tad pricey for a lip gloss that does not feel good or apply smoother on my lips. This would not be my go to gloss due to the way it feels on my lips, but I would purchase if intrigued my a specific color.

on 1/14/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the holiday lip glaze collection and find that the glazes with glitter BURN my lips very badly. i tried applying lip balm on my lips first and applied the lip glaze and the burning seeps through. very sad since the colors are beautiful but not worth it in my opinion.