Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

2.7

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not impressed at all.
I found these to be fairly sticky and did not last long on the lips.
Seemed like typical cheap lipgloss except this has a large price tag for what it is.
I have literally had better that I have paid a dollar for.

on 4/8/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This lip glaze is not bad but not the best. The texture of this lipgloss is great! It's not sticky for me at all. They offer a lot of colors but i find they don't add any color to my lips at all. It just looks sheer. So if you are really into the sheer colors, I'd say this lipgloss would be perfect for you

on 3/10/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got a Christmas set of these from Sephora that featured 6 colors. I like the pen style packaging to an extent (although sometimes it seems to take several clicks for the product to come up through the brush, even after several uses), but the fact that seemingly little product is housed in comparison to the size of the packaging makes me wonder if that is the reason the full-sized glosses are as costly as they are. (Perhaps not, but at a glance, it does seem the mechanics of the pen versus the amount of product doesn't quite balance to me.) The glosses themselves are moderately sticky (if you're a gloss person, they're not bad at all, really), not drying, and last a good amount of time. I didn't notice a scent with the Brown Sugar or Raisin colors (the first two I used), so I was wondering if it was just my imagination that Vanilla was vanilla-scented (until using the remaining glosses and finding them scented as well: Apricot, Grapefruit, and Gumdrop). I liked all of these scents, they were light but pleasant.

I'd have to say the complaints I have are somewhat minor. Gumdrop, Apricot, and Vanilla were very sheer on bare lips, though they provided some sheen, and just a hint of color, although they worked well over lipsticks. The other darker/brighter colors (Brown Sugar, Raisin, and Gumdrop) were still fairly sheer compared to what I expected from the color in the tube, though. I enjoyed using this set, but I don't find the glosses to be amazing enough to purchase full sized, especially when I have far too many glosses to go through as it is. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as part of a kit from Sephora. Meh. I hate the packaging. My pen keeps oozing and I only cranked it a couple times to get it started so I am wasting it by having it in the cap. It's sticky, so it does stay on. I'd never pay the price to buy more. There are other companies that do the gloss 'pen'. I don't know that they do it any better, but they're a lot less expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I REALLY like this one, I dont understand why does it have so many bad reviews.... trully said I have this limited-edition-duo with sponge applicator which is much better than original one, but texture and shade range are just perfect... and the shade I have - Passion Fruit and Watermelon - goes perfect with my pale skin tone (most colors don´t), yummy!!!!

on 9/27/2003 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

SDG 42 for a tester-size lip gloss is something that's totally unheard of. This product was featured so many times in magazines that I thought that this lip gloss was something reallly special, so i purchased this. when i saw the amount of gloss in it, i was shocked. more so when i applied the gloss. sure, the color was great but overall, this gloss was no better than lo'real's color juice or any other drugstore types. with that money, i would rather much purchase 2 mac lipglasses instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this at Sephora. I just can't picture myself spendiong $24 dollars on lip gloss with mediocre quality and there are millions of starving people in the world. I blame myself for associating such weird things with cosmetics, because after all, I am a cosmetics freak... but I just can't feel morally justified! continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in apricot and was so disappointed in the product. It is the thickest, gooiest, stickiest lipgloss ever - my boyfriend wouldn't kiss me when I wore it and I don't blame him. It has no flavor and it dried out my lips terribly. I bought it because I thought the pen like applicator would be fun, and it is, but as soon as I got it, Bonne Bell, Caboodles and all those other companies came out with the same thing but for about $20 less...ugh...

on 2/16/2002 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in grapefruit, an almost clear soft pink. These are so cute, but for $24, you do not get very much gloss! The click applicator seems conveinent, but often I click and nothing comes out and suddenly a whole glob comes down and I have to use it all because it is so expensive I don't want to waste any! But, they are adorable and the colors are so pretty. They are also long lasting, more so than the lip polishes. If they would just reformulate the packaging, I would give a 5!