Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

2.9

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 4/28/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in the colour "blood orange" (which is self-explanatory) and I am IN LOVE with the colour, since I find that red glosses are a nice way to still go red on days when I just don't feel like keeping up with a red lip. The gloss is a bit sticky, but I don't mind the way it feels. It smells like strawberries, and the product is generally good -- and for $8? Not too bad.

That being said, the only word I can describe the packaging with is, "embarrassing." I really hate having to reapply this, because you have to click the stupid pen thirty times, and the "paintbrush" sort of configuration is just generically stupid.

Love love love the gloss, hate hate hate the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE stila!, But this product was just a miss for me, I had liked the ELF Hypeershine glosses so much I wanted to go and grab one of these,so I got the one in apricot, Nice color, scent. However It is soooooo Sticky!!! I mean I couldn't stand it, I wiped it off and it now sits waaaayy in the back.

on 2/11/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This product makes your lips very shiny/glossy and if that's what you're looking for, buy it! I bought this in the color grapefuit thinking it would be more pigmented into the grapefruit color, but it wasn't really noticeable. It's not too sticky and not to liquidy! I love the packaging. I bought this because Victoria Beckham said she loved it so I'm why not! The only thing I didn't really like is it made my lips very dry and chapped the next day! And it's super expensive for just a lip gloss! I wouldn't buy this again, all lip glosses are the same and its not that this wasnt worth the money, it's just overpriced for what you're selling. It's just lip gloss!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have two, bubble gum and pinkle twinkle. they are the PERFECT lipgloss. they have a great amount of shine and shimmer. the stickiness is so-so, not too heavy and its easy to deal with it. $20 for one is a bit pricey, a dupe would probably be elf's version (forgot the name, but has the same packaging) i like how they twist up, but at the same time it CAN BE kind of difficult to control how much you get. lip brushes are perfect for applying any lip product, so thats a plus. i WOULD recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down, the best gloss out there.
Been using 'Berry' for over 10 years and people will still ask me what gloss I'm wearing. It's so shiny and lasts and lasts.

My heart broke a few years back when they discontinued 'Fig'. The best pink gloss I ever had--still can't find a replacement for that. :(

Sticky factor scale from 1 to 5:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I heard so much about this product in the magazine, that it was a staple in hollywood's make up bag. So i decided to try this, I got mine in the color papaya, this was a below average gloss for me. I find the texture to be very sticky, and the color payoff was sheer. Papaya is a light corally pink lip gloss thats great for everyday use. I find that the stickiness was too much for me. I dont like lip glosses that are too sticky.

This stays on for about 2 hours or so before my lips are tight. I have to twist the bottom of the lip gloss like 2 or 3 times, before i get a decent color payoff. And the brush is well...., i hate it. it sticks to itself and gets glued and you ended up getting a brush thats semi stiff and doesnt apply well on your lips. Not only that, i feel like this l/g accentuates all the lines on my lips..hmm, not good! And i feel i run out of this gloss pretty quickly as compared to my revlon/nyx/bb/mac lip glosses. So, needless to say, this isnt my fave lip product. Will not repurchase

on 4/18/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was pleasantly surprised by the Stila lip glaze. I actually got mine on sale at J. Crew for $10, but would not ever pay the full $22 for a lip gloss. The texture is very thick and sticky, which is awesome for it lasting all day. I notoriously bite my lips and smack my lips together all the time. It's a wonder for any lip product to last even a full hour. However, the lip glaze definitely lasted me a good 4+ hours. The color (I forgot which one I have) is nicely pigmented and love that it has a nice shine. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The click bottom clicks in my makeup bag so that I have a glob of gloss already on the brush when I open it, most of the time too much. However, the quality of the gloss is great and would happily buy one again (as long as it was on sale for $10 again).

on 2/17/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite lip glosses ever. They aren't too sticky nor tacky. Colors are beautiful and blendable. My only complaint is the price! But their is good news... Their are $1 dupes! The E.l.f lig glazes are exact dupes. I recommend the stila lip glazes but if your not wanting to spend the money then for sure go with the e.l.f dupes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been wanting to try the Stila lip glazes for a while now because everybody seems to rave about them. This past Christmas I made a trip to Ulta and found the little sample gift set that they were selling for $24, so I bought it right away and haven't been very impressed. I don't mind the stickiness too much and the colors are beautiful, but I am very disappointed with the packaging. I don't like click tube lip glosses at all and I wish that the saleswoman would have mentioned that when she was giving me her "product pitch". It takes me 4 or 5 clicks to get the tiniest bit of the gloss out of the tube and the brush is not the best applicator at all. I have also noticed that the brushes tend to get very stiff and sticky with product build-up after just a few uses (regardless of whether they are cleaned or not..because I've cleaned some of mine but not all of them and I'm having the same problem all around). The colors are great--sheer and light, but still a nice POP on your lips--and the stickiness of the gloss allows it to last quite a while, but being able to put it on in the first place is going to be the hard part. Overall I think these lip glosses are *okay* and I didn't mind paying $24 for a nice little bundle of them, but I wouldn't buy the full size at the full price. It isn't worth it.

on 2/17/2010 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I only have one of these in the color Guava which, on my pigmented lips, goes on as a sheer (almost too sheer) mauvey, pinkish-brown. It comes in a brush-type applicator which isn't bad and gives me a bit more control in application. There are only two things I like about it: the brush applicator and the scent. Everything else about it I hate. For one, it's very sticky and tacky. One of the stickiest glosses I have tried. For me, it felt like I had glue on my lips the entire time I had it on. Secondly, the color is way too sheer for my liking. I have used many, many lip glosses (including some drugstore brands) that were more pigmented and less sticky than this. Third, I find the click pen very annoying. If you click only a couple times, nothing comes out. You can expedite it by turning the tube upside down but even then, it still took me at least a couple minutes....something I don't have time for when I'm rushing in the morning. If you click it several times, a huge glob of it comes out at once and basically wastes the product. Too much trouble just to apply a mere lipgloss. Last but not least is the price ($22 for the full sized tube). It's way too expensive for the actual amount of product you get in the tube, which isn't much at all. Bottom line: there are lots and lots of lipglosses out there that has close to the same colors, much less sticky consistency and much cheaper in price to warrant me purchasing this ever again.