Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

2.8

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 8/4/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product. Has a good color pay-off and all. Just too expensive and I'm not really a fan of lip glaze.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love stila and i would never spend more than a couple dollars on glosses/glazes/lipsticks. I don't wear them often and it's just not worth it to me. I got a glaze in a kit with another item. You don't get much item for the $ it cost. It an okay glaze but not for the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I think that Stila lip glazes are overrated. They are so expensive, and there is not a lot of product. They are really sticky. I wouldn't say that I hate them though. If someone gave me one or I found them super cheap I'd go for it, but not at this price. Actually, the price is what my biggest problem is with them. I also find the packaging a little gimmicky for my taste.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is horrible. It's so sticky and it's so YUCK. Yes, it goes on really nice, but it's still so sticky.

SO overrated.

on 9/27/2006 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find these drying, they don't bring any moisture to my lips and suck my lips of any moisture. My lips can feel sore afterwards. There's not much colour payoff either and they are incredibly overpriced but they look attractive on display in the shops.

on 8/16/2005 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the colors and the unique scents of all the glosses in this line, but the packaging has got to go. When I use this it seems that I keep clicking and clicking and nothing comes out-and then all of a sudden there's a glob of the gloss and it's wasted. I would purchase again but only the glaze doubles because those have the sponge applicators.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the glaze and the colors but the price is too much. I hardly use any before i realize the lipgloss is almost done.

on 6/8/2004 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why all the bad reviews? I love these! Granted, I had the little double ended one with the wand applicator, I hate pens! These are subtle and sheer and ever so slightly glossy. They are perfect for giving me a clean, polished look. I especially love Banana (neutral beige) and Plum (not really plummy, very natural, slightly purple brown)!!!

on 3/8/2004 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These lipglosses are simply one of the best in the market. Too bad they are just so darn expensive. You get so little product for $25 USD!!! The price tag is truly appauling. However, if you have the extra dough or don't mind, these glosses are excellent. They are super shiny without being goopy (like MAC Lipglass). Also, the flavors are so yummy. If they were cheaper and gave more product I would buy them:(

on 2/29/2004 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pretty colors,but it feels weird on my lips. Light, but I'm way too aware of it...