Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 30-35
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.7

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 1/29/2013 6:32:00 PM

I bought this in a set called "All is Bright" so it wasn't as expensive as purchasing separately. At first i had no idea how to get the product on my lips, checked here and was scared after reading some bad reviews. That said, I love this product. I've been using a Smashbox lipgloss which leaves me lips a little dry, and was considering stocking up on Carmax to take care of that when these lip glazes arrived.
I do have to turn the bottom of the tube a lot to get enough of the product on the brush, but when its there it glides on smoothly and looks shiny and stays in place. The glaze is sticky, I avoid kissing my man while wearing it so it isn't good for a hot date, but for a long day's wear when you want your lips to look full and shiny, and end up feeling soft and mouisturized, this product is excellent. I will buy another set of these again.
Also, the set of six (or eight, I forget) was $25.00, so for just over 4 dollars apiece at the most these are very well worth it.

Just was introduce to these incredible l/g by Stila. I received a sample sized one in swap (raspberry) and before that I never even heard of Stila...well 1st off, I love the click packaging and the brush applicator ( I'm a sucker for cute packaging). The color of the lipglazes are very sheer, but gives just the right amount, if you wanted anything darker, you're better off wearing a l/s. The shine is incredible, and IMO just the right consistency...not too thick, yet thick enough to adhere to lips for quite sometime. Did I mention the scents? I absolutely love th grape l/g as it reminds me of Grape Bubble Yum!! The price I might ad is a bit on the expensive side $20 and it really doesn't seem that you are getting that much for your $$, but a little is all you need. As far as the "click it" dispenser, be careful not to over click it ( 1-2 clicks) or you will waste the product. I prefer these to my MAC l/g, and now have tried 4 colors and love em all...apricot, grape, raspberry, and spiced ginger! Totally recommend!!

on 8/7/2002 10:38:00 AM

I have to agree with the majority of comments on this one -- an over-priced, unimpressive gloss that gave me instant buyer's remorse. Even the sweet scent disappears immediately. And to think I could have bought two lipgunks for the same price . . . . Alas.

Popular Lip Glosses