Stila Lip glaze

Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 4/8/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very sticky and very sheer. But, I love these! They last a very long time on me. I can drink and eat... they're still around. My favorite way to wear them would be over other lip sticks and liners. They give a super glossy and dewy look to the lips.

But, if you hate the feel of heavy and sticky glosses I would avoid these. I personally, adore a sticky gloss because they look better and last longer. I'm so used to them, it's not even a bother anymore.

However, the biggest negative is that they are scented. Stila attempts to correlate the scent to the name (mango smells like mangoes, kitten smells like kittens... hehe, kidding about that one), but that just leaves us with artificial scents, like fake synthetic mangoes, grapefruits and strawberries.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are some of my favorite lipglosses (besides MAC lipglass & VS Beauty Rush being my others I consider favorites & own many of). I am wearing Glint right now from the Holiday 2014 set which was $35 clearanced off of sephora. The good thing about stila is that you can find it on sale if you look at Ulta or Sephora but you can never be exactly sure when so as a Stila "collector" I just check every so often or ask an SA & sometimes I can score some pretty nifty stuff! I love the colors that Stila comes up with, they are neutral & not loud nor bright nor garish most of the time & the quality is gr8! The lip glazes do go bad after awhile so this isn't something you want to be going to buy 3 back ups of coz they will taste/smell turn'd after you've had them for awhile (at least a year usually!). I love their subdued earthen neutral muted color wheel sort of "palette" [color concept] from Stila, these colors are ones I love! Lip glazes are thick & sticky which gives them good staying power & the lip brush is a neat idea. I love the flavor/scents, some are more shimmery/glittery than others & my favorite of course being Kitten (I mean who doesn't love Kitten!?). I consider Stila to be HE makeup for its prices principally but also for quality. I "think" that Stila is so much better than of the DS makeup I have & I don't know if i consider myself a makeup snob necessarily ...these lip glazes are top notch quality. I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium product. I've got so much makeup it's borderline crazy-stupid, but Stila makes me happii so I don't mind. The lip glazes are one of Stila's best products. They are very shiny ("glossy") & the reason why is because they are more sticky than oily. I find the lip glaze to be a unique product, it's just different & innovative from anything out there from packaging to the texture/flavor combos just def worth splurging on if you are a gloss chic or like neutrals. These are very moisturizing to the lips also.

on 10/30/2013 10:59:00 PM

picked up the set of 9 for $28 at sephora, which is pretty cheap; its the holiday season so they were meant to be sold as stocking stuffers. yes, as some say, it is on the sticky side, but i love the way you twist the barrel to get the gloss onto the brush, as theres less risk for contamination like most lipglosses are packaged. i kept this pack but ill pick up another pack for my friends' xmas gifts :)

I don't know why the star rating of the is a 3 because it's absolutely amazing to me. I got a seven set one and it wasn't very expensive. They sell it in sets which make it very affordable and reasonable. I love the colors that it comes in and the gloss and shine is amazing. Honestly, it is barely as sticky as the glosses that I bought from clinique. I love it!

on 1/29/2013 6:32:00 PM

I bought this in a set called "All is Bright" so it wasn't as expensive as purchasing separately. At first i had no idea how to get the product on my lips, checked here and was scared after reading some bad reviews. That said, I love this product. I've been using a Smashbox lipgloss which leaves me lips a little dry, and was considering stocking up on Carmax to take care of that when these lip glazes arrived.
I do have to turn the bottom of the tube a lot to get enough of the product on the brush, but when its there it glides on smoothly and looks shiny and stays in place. The glaze is sticky, I avoid kissing my man while wearing it so it isn't good for a hot date, but for a long day's wear when you want your lips to look full and shiny, and end up feeling soft and mouisturized, this product is excellent. I will buy another set of these again.
Also, the set of six (or eight, I forget) was $25.00, so for just over 4 dollars apiece at the most these are very well worth it.

So I bought this in the colour Strawberry, which I love. It goes on a lovely sheer pinkish-red and smells like strawberries (not the fake plastic smelling type. It's very fruity and delicious). It is expensive at $29 CAD but I think it's worth it. You don't need much product as a little goes a long way. It goes on smoothly and hydrates my lips. While it's not as long lasting as my regular lip balms (this one lasts around 2 hours), I like to layer a lip balm over top whenever they start to feel dry. The packaging is nice, it comes in a penlike tube with a twist at the bottom. When you twist it you can hear a very clear 'click'. It takes about 30-40 clicks to get the product going but once you use it it only takes about 3-4 clicks. Learn from my mistakes as I twisted the bottom too much and so much product came out! I would definitely repurchase, even though it's a little bit expensive. I just love the colour, the smell and the smoothness of it! It's hardly even sticky, which is fantastic too!

on 12/13/2012 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I posted a full review of Kaledioscope, Grapefruit, Apricot, and Starfruit on my blog (each one has a different colour and scent so it's hard to generalize):

Overall, I wold say this product is moisturizing, and long lasting!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this at Ulta, It had a cool design and the color (Melon) Seemed my type, So i tried it, The first time i put it on i loved it! stays on for a while too(:

I purchased one of the trio sets in "Fiesta" and i adore these. The price wasn't that bad (for the three sample sizes), and I just love them. They have a sticky formula, but I am actually okay with that. I LOVE the smell of them and the colour is just fantastic. I think you should try the trio set to see what you love. It is so worth it. They look so beautiful on your lips

on 5/2/2012 4:22:00 PM

These are my favourite everyday lip glosses. I have Mulberry and the Live from the Red Carper collection and they are all amazing.
I love the silky texture and sultry shine, they just look so classy... They are also quite resistant and not too sticky.
I also love the packaging and the applicator is great an allows very good precision.
I know when bought one by one they are expensive but if you get then in sets or multipacks they are much better priced.

Popular Lip Glosses