Stila Lip glaze

Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

Yuck! This product was hyped up a a few years ago, and although I only just tried it recently, I have no idea why it ever got any attention. It is extremely sticky, thick, smelly, and the colors are nothing special. I couldn't imagine anyone being comfortable wearing this glaze. Definitely stay away from this product!

on 4/22/2016 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Just toooo sticky. The color showed up way more than I expected though, and it seems to be long lasting, it lasts over meals and drinks but I just can't stand it when my hair sticks to my lips and I can't even get the gloss off of my hair.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

As others have mentioned, you have to twist this quite a bit to dispense the gloss and it makes irritating click sounds at each turn. I find the brush applicator leaves the product streaky on my lips, and it is sticky.

I admittedly don't like glosses in the first place, but I think this may be too much hassle even for someone who does like gloss.

on 11/11/2014 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I guess I'm the odd one out here, because I like the packaging even though yes you have to click it a lot the 1st time, but I hate most of the scents - I know they're supposed to be fruity but to me they smell like cough syrup. The only one I tried without a scent is Persimmon but that was a rare exception. I also don't like that all the colours are either so sheer they're basically clear or very pigmented (like Persimmon, a bright pinky red); nothing in between.

on 7/12/2013 10:59:00 AM

These are the thickest and stickiest lip glosses I have ever used. They feel so heavy on the lips and I hate it.

Sticky. This has got to be the worst stuff I've ever tried. Very goopy and made my lips stick together. Won't buy again.

on 2/25/2011 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just a quick comment about Stila lipglazes. Yes, they provide a beautiful shine and they smell wonderful but I have to say, this lipgloss went rancid on me faster than any I've ever owned! It went so bad so fast that it was unwearable. And at the price I paid that is just not acceptable. I love stila eyeshadows but I will never purchase another lipglaze.

on 2/25/2011 12:06:00 PM

These are such pretty colors...shame that they are so sticky.

My hair gets caught in them and my lips get sorta 'stuck' together. Horrible lip gloss and waste of money.

on 1/17/2011 10:00:00 PM

Didn't love the packaging, didn't have as many problems as some reviewers. A couple of clicks, swipe, okay result. Not great, but passable.

Terrible formulation -- this is kiddie make-up. Stila, I am sorry -- I have been a fan since 1997, love your shadow, but this? Yuk.

Sticky and sugary-smelling and what colour was there settled into creases pretty fast. No staying power in exchange for all the sticky. Fussy application for a gloss, thanks to the stickiness.

Product quantities in the set I bought were tiny, too; even if there'd been good gloss in there it wouldn't have been a "$120 Value." Two or three colours were cute, and the rest seemed to be begging for a swipe of eye liner used as lip liner, huge hoop earrings, and a pair of tight white jeans. A bit dated.

on 7/31/2010 2:49:00 PM

I'm picky about lip gloss, but I particularly hated this one. Although it comes in a wide variety of colors, the formula is too sticky. It feels gross (and even burns a little), tastes horrible. It's so thick that it doesn't even look nice. I returned mine.