Stila Lip glaze

Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 6/11/2001 5:24:00 PM

This is the lip gloss that I hate to love - it's outrageously expensive, very little product, and I'm sure that if I tried, I could find something similar. However, I was bowled over by the color of the Strawberry - it's JUST the summery pink I was looking for, and just enough tint. I love the texture and adore the smell (very fruity). This is a very guilty indulgence ... I hate myself for wanting more of these!

on 6/13/2001 10:42:00 AM

I love Stila Lip glazes! My favorites are the Grapefruit (baby Pink) that looks devine over the Darla Spring Lipstick paired w/ the #1 lipliner! The Strawberry is very nice to wear by itself for the summer - very pretty hot pink in the tube but looks just right on lips! The only complaint is the small amount that comes in the tube, and for $24, it is something that I prefer to swap for than to purchase. Lovely colors and taste!

on 6/14/2001 7:36:00 AM

I actually like these. While they are rather sheer, they are also extremely glossy and they smell and taste yummy! I tend to wear these over lipsticks in the same color range to really bring out the color in the glaze. Tip: Try using the Stila Orchid CC to really bring out the color in the Blackberry Glaze.

on 6/14/2001 3:55:00 PM

Stila's lip glazes cost too much money for the teeny-tiny amount of product that you get. The gloss itself is okay, with decent staying power on me and a nice scent, but with very little pigment. I won't buy another one of these, because I just don't think they are worth $24.

on 6/18/2001 6:04:00 PM

This has to be one of the most expensive products out there that is somewhat overrated. The smell is nice and the packaging is slightly innovative (as long as you dont break the plastic) BUT it doesn't last, and there is so little of it. It's very expensive. Pink Grapefruit didnt even show up on my lips. Even though i was so hesistant to buy this, I ended up liking Blackberry. So far it's the nicest glaze. A glossy berry brown. I just wish it wasnt so expensive!

on 6/20/2001 9:03:00 AM

This product was hard to rate because I only like a few of the colors. I've tried Orange, Pink Grapefruit, and Blackberry (the other colors don't appeal to me at all), and love the Orange and Blackberry. Pink Grapefruit didn't show on me at all and I swapped it away. Orange wears as a sheer red with pinky-orange tones, and Blackberry is just a great plummy red. The gloss has decent staying power and smells great. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I'd also prefer different packaging - it seems so silly to have this big long package for such a tiny amount of gloss. I wish it fit in my pocket like the Bare Tints and MAC Lipglass.

on 7/4/2001 8:41:00 PM

Talk about a waste of money. You get just about as much product as you do in the Lip Shine tubes (maybe even less), the packaging is HUGE for this small amount of product, and it costs waaaaaaaaaay too much money. the colors don't even show up on my lips. they are too sheer to do much good. I would rank them with Cargo glosses for wear and durability and pigment, except that they are SO exorbitantly priced that I have to give Cargo the higher rating. Don't bother with these unless $24 for a small half-tube of gloss seems like a deal to you.

on 7/6/2001 11:44:00 AM

I really didn't like this product ... the gloss itself was okay, but it tasted horrible and there was barely any of it in the tube. Completely not worth the money.

on 7/7/2001 8:40:00 AM

I own two Stila Lip Glazes and I'm in love with them both. I don't know if I'll end up shelling out the $24 for any other colors (still considering Grapefruit and Orange), but I really do adore my Peach and Blackberry lip glazes. They're ultra-shiny, smell delectable, and they last a long time on my lips (I usually wear them alone or with neutral or nude lipliner).

I'm divided about the packaging, because while I think it's pretty (I love that it's clear so you can see the color and how much is left), I agree with what others have said about the paltry amount of gloss. I'm also not sure whether I like the brush applicator... it's fun, but sometimes it takes too many clicks to get the gloss to flow onto the brush, which may lead to overclicking, which in turn results in gloss overflow (a truly sticky situation!). :)

I will definitely repurchase the peach and blackberry lip glazes... The peach is so natural yet so sexy, and the blackberry is the ultimate muted berry stain... both totally gorgeous! continued >>

I was very disapointed in this product. The packaging is a very cute, but leaves you w/ very little gloss. The gloss itself I didn't like either. It did not have a texture that I enjoyed and the wasn't much for color, or even shine!