Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by age: 44-55
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 4/22/2012 3:07:00 PM

thought I would try this lipgloss out so I bought it at Sephora. A bit pricey for the amount you get.The color I have is Mulberry a nice sheer mauvy color to wear over neutral/nude lipsticks.Not sticky or heavy, I still wouldn't buy again because of the price. there are other comparable lipglosses out there for less. ELF lipglosses for inststance.

on 10/14/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this from à swap and I am happy I did. THE colour and texture are very good and staying power is ok too. Although quite sticky. But it tastes horrible ! And it works awfull as well if you have your hands full you cannot apply it as you have to turn it. I Will stick to my chanel glossimer. Colour of THE stila glaze in amaretto is great though but THE plastic taste does not make up for that.

on 8/18/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the Praline color but I hate the packaging. The click dispenser is annoying, sorry. Wouldn't recommend.

on 6/17/2008 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this pen, despite having clicked up too much the first time and spilling some in the lid where it was still coming up after I was finished applying, and where I can't reach it with the little brush (surprise!), so one lippie off for packaging which is otherwise perfect. Not alot of product in there, either. It does keep my lips moist for longer than most glosses, long after the shine wears off, so I don't have to use balm on days I'm using it, a major plus. The smell and taste are very pleasant and mild, especially compared with ELF's copycat Hypershine gloss, which tastes and smells like the kiddie makeup lipstick I wore when I was six. I like the consistency, not too sticky, fairly moisturizing, I'd almost say "comforting". Staying power is right where most glosses seem to fall for me, I'm lucky to get an hour of shine, but several hours of that emollient feeling linger.

The only thing I'd change is the price, really, because I love the gloss itself, and would like to try more Stila glosses in other colors and possibly other formulations. The only way I'd buy again is if I found a bargain, like the one I got on this one, Pon Pon Gerbera, on sale on the Stila website. It's a sheer glittery peachy-pink, with the glitter including some gold flakes and warming up a cool pink lipstick that otherwise was sitting in the bottom of my lip box.

on 10/28/2007 5:05:00 PM

I gave this a 3 for its good points, including nice, clear colors and fairly long-lasting consistency. That said, I agree with the other reviewers who hate the brush/click design. It just doesn't work well, and makes it difficult to apply product. I also found it too sticky.

on 3/21/2007 1:50:00 PM

This is my Holy Grail lip gloss - on days when we have a department supervisors meeting and I have to keep my mouth shut to keep from pointing out what complete morons the other supervisors are compared to me. :) This stuff is so sticky that by the time I get my lips unstuck and my mouth open wide enough to get my foot into it, we've moved on to another topic. So while this gloss is ubersticky, mediocre in color range, and sickly sweet in flavor - it has probably saved my job SO many times that I can't completely hate it.

on 1/6/2007 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I am puzzled by the negative reviews, because this is one of my favorites! I have it in Grape, and will be going back for more colors. I happen to like the click-wand, because it doesn't goop out by itself onto anything---I can carry it in my pocket even, which has been disasterous with some other lip glosses! I find I can click it two-three clicks, wait 60 seconds, and it has pushed up just the right amount to apply---not immediate gratification, I know, but it doesn't bother me. I like the clear purple color---it has lots of pigment, and lasts as long as other glosses---which isn't all that long! I don't find it sticky (I only apply a sheer coat) and love the smell of sour cherries. Since I dot gloss on my lips then press my lips together to distribute it, the brush applicator doesn't bother me---it is very flexible. It will be interesting to see how much ultimately comes out of the container---I'm going to bet it stops clicking up gloss long before the tube looks empty!

on 5/14/2003 2:17:00 AM

*updated review*
way to expensive for the product you recieve. dried my lips out and tasted gross. also, the bristle inside the pen itself, started growing stuff in there, even after repeated cleanings.will end up throwing this one away