Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by age: 25-29
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.1

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 4/8/2015 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Very sticky and very sheer. But, I love these! They last a very long time on me. I can drink and eat... they're still around. My favorite way to wear them would be over other lip sticks and liners. They give a super glossy and dewy look to the lips.

But, if you hate the feel of heavy and sticky glosses I would avoid these. I personally, adore a sticky gloss because they look better and last longer. I'm so used to them, it's not even a bother anymore.

However, the biggest negative is that they are scented. Stila attempts to correlate the scent to the name (mango smells like mangoes, kitten smells like kittens... hehe, kidding about that one), but that just leaves us with artificial scents, like fake synthetic mangoes, grapefruits and strawberries.

I got this lip galze (kitten )in the set. I was excited to use it but it is really sticky on my lips and makes my lips patchy. I am not a fan of lip glosses at all and this makes me hate to lip glosses more. I like MAC creme sheen lip glasses though ( so far the only one i like ) will not purchase this sticky ones individually. No.

on 11/19/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a pretty neat lip gloss. I have this in Orchard as well as a few other colors that came in a kit I bought after Christmas 2013 when everything went on sale. I love the shimmer this specific color has. It is certainly one of my favorite lip glosses out there and it seems to have better staying power than a lot of other glosses. I guess I'm just not a big lip gloss fan--this is quite tacky and sticky. I won't buy more but I will wear it occasionally when my lips need a change.

Comes in a lot of colors. I received a set of about 10 as a gift, so I have tried many colors. Some are way too light and frosty looking, others are nice with a medium amount of subtle color. This is your average sticky gloss but for a higher than average price.

on 8/14/2012 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been eyeing Stila's lip glazes for quite awhile, but I was always kind of wary about paying $20 for a single lip product when I had read completely mixed reviews on them. So when I came across their two gorgeous 2012 fall trio sets for just $12 each, I finally decided to try them. And let me tell you, lip glazes are a very, very good product. I'm honestly not sure that I would pay $20 for a single lip glaze even though I have tried them out and really like them, but if you can find the value sets, I would definitely suggest checking those out! The biggest con is the sticky texture, but they aren't so sticky that I, personally, find them unwearable. Pros would be that color pay off is very, very good and seems to last longer than most lip products I have tried in the past. Over all, definitely a good product! Pricey for the size you get, but good.

on 3/20/2012 5:46:00 PM

I bought the gift set that had several different colors in the box. I love this lip gloss. It is a little annoying at first because you have to twist the end quite a few times to get it to come out. Once you get used to it, you'll know how many times to click it to get the right amount. I like the colors especially Kitten (I wear with nude lipstick) and Believe (I wear with red/berry lipstick).

on 1/15/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think I am a little late trying these but better late than never I guess. I really wish I would have tried these sooner because I really like them. The colors are a little sheer so it gives your lips some color but still lets your lip color shine through a little so I feel like they are my my lips...just better. They are a little shiny when first applied but end up truly looking like a pretty glaze on your lips instead of gloss. The finish is soo pretty but hard to explain. I don't feel like other lip gloss or glazes I have tried give the same finish. It truly is beautiful. They are sticky but I actually like that since that means they stay on my lips longer. Most stay on my lips around 3 hours which is good...although I must admit mac lip gloss stays on a little longer...but mac is also a little sticker. I like the brush applicator but could loose the plastic clicky thing to despense it on the bottom. Overall, I would definitely buy this product again. I just wish it wasn't so expensive..if I ever find dupes I would gladly switch but until then...I love stila lip glaze!

on 1/9/2012 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

a waste of money.. it comes in a pen form so by the time you turn the dials 50 times to break open the seal you dont know how much is gonna come out. $28 bucks a pure waste of money and i dont know why they have to add fruit flavours to lipglosses.. its synthetic.. it also does not last long.

on 11/28/2011 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this lip gloss a lot, but it does have its flaws. I feel like with lip gloss you either get a smooth non-sticky formula that disappears as soon as you put it on or something that lasts but is very sticky. This is the latter, but I love the colour and shine and the fact that you don't have to reapply every five seconds. I got this in Strawberry, which is a lovely red pink shade. It was $29 from ebeauty.ca: http://bit.ly/sbysSN which is pricey for lip gloss...but I just think of it as a lipstick alternative. I would repurchase this and use it as a replacement for all my other random glosses.

on 11/27/2011 12:11:00 AM

I bought this in the "warm" set of 3 at Ulta (apricot, chocolate, creme bouquet) for only $12 (so $4 ea.) as an impulse buy - and yes it's cheaper than paying the normal amount, however it's still not worth $4... I can find other lip glosses worth more, with the same colors and better packaging and quality. THE ONLY redeeming quality to this gloss is that it comes with the nifty brush applicator - BUT it can get messy and goopy REALLY fast. So far the chocolate glaze smells horrible and powdery. Everyone keeps raving about the apricot scent, but so far this will be a lip glaze that I reach for only if I'm bored and I need a super sheer non-offense swipe of gloss. Definitely wouldn't repurchase, and unfortunately I can't say I'd recommend this to anyone I care about. Thumbs down, Stila. Thumbs down.