Stila Lip glaze

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Stila Lip glaze
Lip glaze

3.2

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

on 12/27/2015 7:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ive just received this product but so far im impressed with the color range, really pretty colors. but the gloss leaves a really sticky finish which is disappointing because they are quite pricey for one! the colors arnt as bright as i hoped either.

I have tons of these from a gift and I am not impressed. There is barely any product and they are really thick and sticky. They don't last long on my lips at all. The only good thing is the pigmentation, but they still go on very streaky. Definitely not worth the price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed this gloss. All the stila lip glazes smell like their names. I think this is really cool! Haha, anyway I got a whole pack of these lip glazes for Christmas and I love them! They all apply nicely because they have brush tips, and they smell amazing of course. I just wish these could be a little more pigmented and not be so expensive because you aren't getting that much in one tube.

on 4/28/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this in the colour "blood orange" (which is self-explanatory) and I am IN LOVE with the colour, since I find that red glosses are a nice way to still go red on days when I just don't feel like keeping up with a red lip. The gloss is a bit sticky, but I don't mind the way it feels. It smells like strawberries, and the product is generally good -- and for $8? Not too bad.

That being said, the only word I can describe the packaging with is, "embarrassing." I really hate having to reapply this, because you have to click the stupid pen thirty times, and the "paintbrush" sort of configuration is just generically stupid.

Love love love the gloss, hate hate hate the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE stila!, But this product was just a miss for me, I had liked the ELF Hypeershine glosses so much I wanted to go and grab one of these,so I got the one in apricot, Nice color, scent. However It is soooooo Sticky!!! I mean I couldn't stand it, I wiped it off and it now sits waaaayy in the back.

My Ulta was having a 3 for $15 deal on the smaller lip glazes from Stila, so my mom picked one (Shortcake) and I picked two (Banana Berry and Peaches&Cream). They are a good price I think, and the packaging is so so. Too much can come out if you're not REALLY careful when twisting it, which gets annoying. Also, they're pretty sticky on my lips, which I hate. But the color is so nice that to me it's sort of worth it.

on 8/6/2013 11:04:00 PM

ok so I used my bestfriends a few times before and I found them REDICULOUSLY sticky like gross. But when I was at Murale they had the special edition one in "xoxo murale" for 5$ so I thought "why not get one to have in my makeup collection" I felt like an idiot because it took me forever to get it working, but I am glad I bought it. I don't know if it is just this one but it is not sticky AT ALL which is weird because everyother one i have had or tried was like sticky tack on my lips. I think it may be a hit or miss product. They look very nice on the lips though especially over a nude lipstick. I wouldnt pay more than 8$ for them (drugstore lipgloss price) because of the size) I wouldn't buy them unless they were on a good sale either. Not worth the full price.

on 7/12/2013 10:59:00 AM

These are the thickest and stickiest lip glosses I have ever used. They feel so heavy on the lips and I hate it.

on 4/25/2013 2:26:00 PM

I didn't actually buy them-got them as a present so didnt realise how expensive they were until i looked them up now
I have i think 6 or 7 of these in lots of diffrent colours, some with shimmer some without
They are very sticky which i personally dont mind but if you do i wouldnt advise trying these
I love all of the colours of these and they give a long lasting shine which is great
But if i had to pay with them from my own money im not sure that i would as there is probably similar drugstore equivelants
Love the packaging though
I quite like them though

I don't know why the star rating of the is a 3 because it's absolutely amazing to me. I got a seven set one and it wasn't very expensive. They sell it in sets which make it very affordable and reasonable. I love the colors that it comes in and the gloss and shine is amazing. Honestly, it is barely as sticky as the glosses that I bought from clinique. I love it!

Popular Lip Glosses