Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love

Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love

on 10/30/2016 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this perfume. I've almost finished my 3.4 oz bottle and I'll definitely repurchase. You can find this at places like Ross and Marshall's and get great deals. It's soft, pretty, and feminine and I get compliments on it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is like sweet, creamy roses. It's soft and pleasant, and is safe for work as long as you're careful. I say that because people with perfume sensitivities seem to have the most trouble with floral fragrances, along with ones that contain grass notes.

There's something about this perfume that reminds me of a European perfume, but I can't put my finger on which one or why. All I know is that it's special and different, almost whimsical.

There aren't many copycat scents like this one, which is great if you like the current trend of sweet scents but want to do your own thing and stand out from the crowd.

To Read all 130 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/29/2016 12:40:00 AM

I like this perfume very much. It smells nearly identical to Burberry, but far less expensive, which is why I purchased it.

on 4/27/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite spring/summer florals to wear!!

This is a nice light peach blossom/champagne/with hints of jasmine on me and I LOVE IT!!!

Sillage & longevity are both moderate on me.

I've had my bottle since it came out and if and when I'd run out I'd get it again!

on 3/3/2016 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this scent!!!! Floral,sweet and warm all at the same time.It's amazing! Really great buy....this is my first JS perfume I'm really impressed!

on 2/4/2016 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is SIMPLY GORGEOUS! I am perfume obsessed - I favor "pretty", warm, sexy, cozy, comforting scents such as Flowerbomb, Angel, Coco Mademoiselle, Hanae Mori, Pink Sugar, JPG Classique. I am guilty of ordering "blind" purchases and this is one of them. I originally ordered Burberry Classic because this has about 400 reviews on here and a rating of 4.3 which is amazing! However when it arrived I was soo disappointed! Then I was reading these reviews and saw the comaparsions - well, let me tell you, this is what Burberry SHOULD have been! It is so much more beautiful, feminine, soft and creamy - it is not overpowering but it is noticeable and lasts all day. Burberry seems so "thin" and watery in comparison and smells downright cheap, sorry. I have no idea how this is so inexpensive yet smells so beautiful. I also love Fancy which is a way more sweet, cupcake smelling scent so all in all well done JS!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this for a Christmas gift. Not a fan of it.

I do not even know where to begin how to describe it..? The only description that comes to mind is not a pleasant one..(I don't know, the only thing I can think of is..cat pee..?) sorry..this just hits my nose in a terribly bad way.

I did notice that a review on frantica.com described this as "Powdery, musky, Old Spice- ish from a distance" and to me, I guess that is a good description. I am not a fan of powdery scents, so that could explain why I do not care for this, and Old Spice always makes me want to gag..so, that is a great scent description (and much better than what I wanted to describe it as)!!

I thought maybe I had gotten a bad bottle, but I did spray a tester in a store recently and it nearly made me choke..

BUT, the bottle IS pretty...clean-looking, 'fancy' yet understated...it looks lovely sitting on my dresser. Expensive 'decorative piece,' though!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorites.
I find it to be softly sweet, creamy, and powdery.
I prefer to use this in the cooler months.

on 9/29/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I smelt this on my boyfriends mother and loved it. So, I purchased myself a bottle at marshalls for 12.99 I got the perfume and a roller. I have to give this perfume 5 lips because for the price you really can't go wrong. It lasts all day too. Which, usually I've found anyway a lot of the celeb perfumes don't last. But, I have found that hers do especially this one. I have worn her others but I like the spice to this one. I have to say all her perfumes have a nice scent. She really did a good job and put effort into her perfume line. I would definetly buy this one again.

I got this as a TJ Maxx steal and LOVE it! My HG is Hanae Mori Butterfly, and this is similar, but different enough to be fun. It's a warm vanilla without being in-your-face sweet. The bottle is absolutely adorable. Would repurchase!

Popular Fragrances