Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love

Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love

on 4/19/2017 7:35:00 AM

I had forgotten all about this fragrance and started using it again a month ago, intending to finish up the bottle. Now I'm seriously contemplating replenishing my stock. It's the perfect spring-time scent. It was boring and flat in winter and not fresh enough for our hot summers...but in spring (and fall), this fragrance is beyond lovely! I love how creamy it is. It's peaches, apricots, cream, musk with some soft, girly florals. It's just the right amount of sweet. One of the most feminine scents out there. It's so irresistibly pretty. This will suit females of all ages, from teenager to grandmother. It does smell very similar to Burberry Women, but I prefer Fancy Love to Burberry Women. Burberry women is deeper and more tart imo, more sophisticated. But Fancy Love is more creamy, cuddly and fluffy...younger and more romantic.
Btw, I LOVE this scent layered over Narciso Rodriguez EDP! They are a match made in perfume heaven...try it out! I love them worn together much more than by themselves. Sillage + longevity are both moderate, not bad at all. It's great for everyday and the price is friendly.

Rarely do I have a good experience purchasing perfume blindly . However, after reading ten articles and blogs praising this fragrance, I ran across a super deal at TJ Maxx, and took a risk, My taste leans toward classics and I am not wild about the overly sweet potions that are all around me these days .That being said, "Fancy Love " is slightly sweet and it is a KNOCKOUT . I can see why it gets rave reviews !

"Fancy Love" is a perfect and feminine composition: not too sweet ( barely ) and not too in your face . It is a floral that is rather delicate and has a note that smells slightly like peach or almond to me mixed in the florals. I own Dior, Lauren, Chanel, and Guerlain fragrances ,but this is every bit as lovely as the most expensive bottles found at Nordstrom .

I am a 60 year old lady ( yes a grandma and I love being one ) and think this perfume is so lovely that it would suit any woman of any age . There are few fragrances with that kind of appeal ! If you like a perfume with moderate sillage that is ultra feminine and long lasting , this will make you smile. It is literally perfume heaven . I have never heard Jessica sing, but she has attached her name to a first rate perfume that anyone can afford , and one that would make a great gift as well.

on 10/30/2016 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this perfume. I've almost finished my 3.4 oz bottle and I'll definitely repurchase. You can find this at places like Ross and Marshall's and get great deals. It's soft, pretty, and feminine and I get compliments on it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is like sweet, creamy roses. It's soft and pleasant, and is safe for work as long as you're careful. I say that because people with perfume sensitivities seem to have the most trouble with floral fragrances, along with ones that contain grass notes.

There's something about this perfume that reminds me of a European perfume, but I can't put my finger on which one or why. All I know is that it's special and different, almost whimsical.

There aren't many copycat scents like this one, which is great if you like the current trend of sweet scents but want to do your own thing and stand out from the crowd.

on 4/29/2016 12:40:00 AM

I like this perfume very much. It smells nearly identical to Burberry, but far less expensive, which is why I purchased it.

on 4/27/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite spring/summer florals to wear!!

This is a nice light peach blossom/champagne/with hints of jasmine on me and I LOVE IT!!!

Sillage & longevity are both moderate on me.

I've had my bottle since it came out and if and when I'd run out I'd get it again!

on 3/3/2016 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this scent!!!! Floral,sweet and warm all at the same time.It's amazing! Really great buy....this is my first JS perfume I'm really impressed!

on 2/4/2016 9:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is SIMPLY GORGEOUS! I am perfume obsessed - I favor "pretty", warm, sexy, cozy, comforting scents such as Flowerbomb, Angel, Coco Mademoiselle, Hanae Mori, Pink Sugar, JPG Classique. I am guilty of ordering "blind" purchases and this is one of them. I originally ordered Burberry Classic because this has about 400 reviews on here and a rating of 4.3 which is amazing! However when it arrived I was soo disappointed! Then I was reading these reviews and saw the comaparsions - well, let me tell you, this is what Burberry SHOULD have been! It is so much more beautiful, feminine, soft and creamy - it is not overpowering but it is noticeable and lasts all day. Burberry seems so "thin" and watery in comparison and smells downright cheap, sorry. I have no idea how this is so inexpensive yet smells so beautiful. I also love Fancy which is a way more sweet, cupcake smelling scent so all in all well done JS!!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this for a Christmas gift. Not a fan of it.

I do not even know where to begin how to describe it..? The only description that comes to mind is not a pleasant one..(I don't know, the only thing I can think of is..cat pee..?) sorry..this just hits my nose in a terribly bad way.

I did notice that a review on frantica.com described this as "Powdery, musky, Old Spice- ish from a distance" and to me, I guess that is a good description. I am not a fan of powdery scents, so that could explain why I do not care for this, and Old Spice always makes me want to gag..so, that is a great scent description (and much better than what I wanted to describe it as)!!

I thought maybe I had gotten a bad bottle, but I did spray a tester in a store recently and it nearly made me choke..

BUT, the bottle IS pretty...clean-looking, 'fancy' yet understated...it looks lovely sitting on my dresser. Expensive 'decorative piece,' though!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorites.
I find it to be softly sweet, creamy, and powdery.
I prefer to use this in the cooler months.

Popular Fragrances