Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

3.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Triethylhexanoin, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polybutene, Triisostearin, Peg-8 Diisostearate, (Peg-12) Diisostearate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Glyceryl Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water

on 9/13/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

The lingering scent even after my second step cleanse is floral and awful! This oil did not properly clean all of the makeup from my face as compared to Burt's Bees oil or Clinique balm. Thumbs down.

I used this cleansing oil nightly to remove my makeup. It worked quite well in removing everything, even eye makeup, without any irritation. My skin is combo normal/oily and never had any issues with dryness or irritation using this oil. I did always follow up with a foamy cleanser as that's my routine, though I don't know if it's completely necessary. The oil rinsed off fine. It did seem to take several pumps (usually 4-5) to get enough product for a thorough cleaning. If not for the high price, I would probably repurchase; however, I think there are less expensive versions that do the same job.

To Read all 70 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/13/2016 11:28:00 AM

Skin conditions: combination, sensitive skin,dehydrated skin, mild blemishes, large pores,blackheads and whiteheads

Already been using it for almost 3 months

How I use it: Apply on skin without water on dry skin. After 20seconds, add water to form foam/emulsion, wash thoroughly. Lazy day I do apply on wet face. Works okay so far.

Morning/without make up/drier skin - little bit or 1 pump
Oily face/with make up/evening - 1to max 3 pumps

Pro:
1. Deep cleansing without overdrying (unless too many oil used)
2. Less visible pores, it does cleanse well.
3. Less blackheads/whiteheads
4. Great for money. After almost 3 months. I only used 1/6 of the bottle. Maybe because I dont usually wear layers of make up.
5. Sturdy bottle. Pump can be locked.

Cons:
1. Can be overdrying if used too much. Tried to use 4 pumps (recommended by BB promoter), not for me.
2. The price quite hefty if you used more than what I used.
3. Kinda difficult to get this as BB outlet yet to be found in my area (Perak,Malaysia)

Said to be suitable for all skin type. But may be bit drying for dry skin.

on 2/8/2016 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am a fan of Bobbi Brown usually, but I didn't care for this oil, it irritated my skin, which is normal to dry, and left it feeling dry, so must be in the ingredients one that just irritates my skn...I suspect it is the lavender .I can't recommend it to people with sensitive skin either...for the price, there ar better options out there..it doesn't go on smoothly, you have to message it..for me, a fail.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Got this as a gift. WONDERFUL for melting and removing face makeup, DREADFUL for removing eye makeup, because it irritated the heck out of my sensitive eye area, Worth it? No. I will continue using my trusty Pond's Cold Cream.

I've used the clarin's oil to milk and have created y own concoction of essential oils. Bobbi brown's soothing oil worked the best of all the oils i've used. It completely melts away all of my makeup without leaving that thick residue feeling on my skin and leaves it super soft. The one trick the nordstrom's sales rep told me was the use the oil with a dry face, then with a tiny bit of water, rub your face again before applying a scoop full of water!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Stay away if you have oily skin. Used this once one evening and got 3 spots the next day 😑

I have used the second 100ml bottle. The oil is very deep cleansing. All the waterproof makeup is easily removed, however my skin broke if using only this product alone. Although the oil turns into milk cleansing after adding a few drops of water, I still have to use bioderma to remove the excess oil in order to prevent any acne.

I really like this cleaner as an alternative to my normal cream cleanser when I am a bit to lazy to use it. I find it helps with reducing flakiness during the winter weather. I have oily combination skin and I find this actually works very well to reduce the general oiliness of my skin. It's easy to use, smells great, and it's effective. I have a more comprehensive review at the link below:

I love this cleanser! I was very skeptical about using an oil, but I've found that my skin has been more even and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling; it's just fresh and nourishing. It does an excellent job at removing all of my makeup. I would definitely buy this product again!