3.7

$47.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

2 years ago

This gives me a very natural, non cakey, teeny glowy look. It goes on the face very well, blends very well and is very buildable. I look like i put very natural. It controls oil very well throughout the day. My shade is fiji. Dont rly like the packaging as it wastes a lot of product by the end. But i think this foundation is worth the price and it can last me for quite some time.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

2 years ago

I want to like this foundation so badly. I love how it blends into my skin and does not feel heavy. But it broke me out everytime I wear it! I do not experience this even with drugstore brands.. this is really disappointing.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Pros: Great coverage (medium) Doesn't look cakey Other products go over this lovely Great colour match (I'm shade Siberia) Long wearing Cons: Does slightly accentuate any dry areas When I bought this it came without a pump, which is kinda annoying to me pouring it out (the bottle itself is pretty though)

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is the BEST foundation I’ve tried. I’m a MuA & deal with lots of skin types/tones. Never a complain from anyone. Works great for dry, oily, comb .. pretty much all. Fiji is my shade ????????

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

My go to foundation! I have combination skin and this makes my skin glow in areas that are otherwise dull and lifeless. Couldn't live without this product.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

I like to apply it with a brush then take of the access with the beauty blender. (I’m in Mac NC42 I wear Syracuse, combination skin with discoloration on my mouth area) Pros: Medium buildable coverage. Not heavy nor cakey. Daily use. Doesn’t move around. Colour range is good. It gives my a natural glow. Cons: Expensive Can’t close it once you install the pump. I rate it 9.5/10

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3.0

2 years ago

Hmm, this foundation is an interesting one for me. This was my first high end foundation purchase. A lot of research went into it, including using a sample for around a week before purchasing. I have since spent the following year testing the Mont Blanc shade and have a lot of thoughts. Firstly, as others have also said, this foundation is NOT a glowy foundation like the name suggests. On my dry skin it is actually the most matte foundation I own. Whilst the coverage is decent it can look cakey and cling on to all my dry areas. I have even put this foundation before a night out and looked in the mirror and restarted my makeup because it looked that bad. However in the last month I have discovered something that has changed this foundation for me. Mixing a drop of reship oil into this COMPLETELY changes it for me. No more clinging to my dry patches! The foundation instead sinks perfectly into my skin, is comfortable to wear and does not cake in the slightest but still covers everything I need it to. It's simply perfection. So overall the foundation on its own gets 2 stars for my dry skin but with an oil added it gets 5. With the huge range of foundations on the market, having to mix in an oil to get one to work nicely could be a pain for some, but as I am yet to find a holy grail I personally will continue to purchase this and use it with oil.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Well I wanted to like this. 40, Asian, humid weather, issue with open pores and fine lines. I thought I did a pretty good job buffing it in and it looked ok - not as glowy as my hg Chanel healthy glow - but heck, a lady needs options right. So I had it on for about 5 mins getting ready for work, starting perspiring a little, then stepped out of the house with my Husband to get to work. First thing he said when he took a look at my face was, "how come you have so much lines on your forehead?" Great. I whipped out my mirror and I see craters and deep lines. Def a no no unless you have youngish and smooth skin imo.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

I reviewed this a while back and raved about it, then i had to come back again and re-edit cos it was a disappointment! for reference I wore Punjab medium 1; shade comparisons NC30-35, ELDW 3W1 Tawny. Background info: oily combo skin type, live in humid weather environment, prefers wearing full on makeup. Heard nothing but great stuff about this. Its such a waste that it didn't work out for me, because...... IT BROKE ME OUT!!!!!! TERRIBLY!!!!!! So much so that this product has caused me to have a relapse on my skin condition and had to be put on accutane! (am still taking accutane atm!) Cut long story short, used to be on medication a while back, and was given the clear......and about 1 year later medication free, i bought this product and tried it and boom. Back on it again. Pros: + medium coverage + buildable coverage + comes with a pump (if you purchase it) + great match to my skin tone + more matte than "glowy" look they're marketing Cons: - price point - clings on to dry patches - broke me out...........UGH I really wanted to like it...at first glance, the coverage is just what i wanted and I was very pleased with the results. But if you put on more than 1 layer, then it will start to look cakey, and drying. And it will clog pores. That was how it happened to me - despite double cleansing. I want to stress.....NO other foundation that i've worn before this has clogged my pores, even if sometimes i wear more than one layer, and my skin was just fine. So I knew it was this foundation that was the culprit. I live outside of US and i paid a lot for this product, and right now i'm even paying a lot more for the medication i'm currently on! I had no choice but to give it away. As a result my skin has become really sensitive and dry and i'm paying the full price of it! Of course, what experience i've encountered might not be the same for everyone out there, so take it with a pinch of salt. Personally, i would not recommend any sensitive skin user to purchase, however, if you're really keen, perhaps you'd want to request for samples instead before coming to a conclusion! Hope this helps!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

if you have yellow undertone with a snow white skin. the color "siberia" is perfect for you. I am shade siberia on winter and shade gobi on summer. In turkey its really hard to be a yellow undertoned fair girl cuz u cant find any light shaded foundations other than nars. I have dry/combo skin on winter and normal/combo skin on summer. Im using tons of moisturizer under this foundation and it still looks cakey and dry on my skin. Ive tried literally everything. serum+moisturizer+hydrating spray underneath and it still looks awful and it didnt give me what it promised (sheer glow?) hell no. there is no glow at all!! and its definitely not sheer cuz ANYONE can see that you are wearing a foundation. And now I have no idea how to use that. Cuz its pretty pricey in Turkey. I dont wanna waste it but I think i ll have to pass on to someone. (It is also clumping on my face, it looks terrible, I have never had this problem in any other foundation before) Im giving 2/5 cuz the color is perfect match for me

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm