NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinal Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dis-Butydimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitan, Sesquiisostearate, 1-Methylhdantoin-2-Imide, Phenoxyenthanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polusilocone-2, Serralysin, Curcuma Longa, Glycuosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocpherol, [ /- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

I have combo oily and dry skin and so far I've been really loving this foundation. I apply toner and moisturiser before putting on my foundation and for the duration I've been using this foundation, I haven't really started flaking around my nose and cheek area. My forehead usually gets oily during the day but this foundation didn't seem to cause any excess oil to come out.

on 2/21/2017 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I use this foundation on a good skin day. I find that using my fingers is the best way to apply this product vs bb or brush (i tried with tarte airbrush). Im a NC40 for MAC and Stromboli for this foundation. I was worried it might be too light for me, but it wasn't. However, i noticed that when i have dry patches, it clings and highlights the patches. Like other reviewers, I do wish it comes with a pump.

on 2/12/2017 4:31:00 AM

I purchased this product under peer pressure from my workmates who ALL wore this to work every. single. day. (There was really only 4 of us including me) But damn I LOVE this product. As a teenager I honestly don't have a lot of money and this foundation is (proudly) the first item I splurged on with my first ever pay check. - i have no regrets whatsoever as with this product, a little goes a long way. I have purchased more lower end foundations since then and there is a very clear difference. One complaint i have for this though is that it goes on matte and gets exponentially more and more oily on my face throughout the day. but that's as expected i guess since im naturally quite oily.... all in all i rate this a 5/5 because this foundation alone is just so damn good (i am in the shade med 1) and on another note, any matte primer recommendations anyone?

My love for this foundation will last forever.
No matter what I always go back to my sheer glow. I have used so many bottles.
Sometimes I try new foundations ect but none of the match up. Holy grail for sure.

Nars state it's a glowing, natrual radiant finish foundation with a sheer build able coverage. I'd say it's medium / full coverage but it's defienetly glowing and natrual. It makes my skin look amazing. I have combination / oily skin and I'm prone to break outs but this foundation does my skin wonders, I don't break out when using it.

It's defienetly for all skin types as stated. It feels hydrating. I love the packaging.

on 2/10/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Honestly a great foundation I have ever invested my money on. I recently ran out of this and I have other high end foundations and they don't compare to Nars Sheer Glow I just love how it goes on my face and the nice finish it leaves I think this is my favorite foundation at the moment!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Best foundation I have ever used, worth the money, so hard to find makeup yellow enough and I've switched most of my set to mars now. I mix Ceylon and Stromboli depending how tanned I am.

on 2/3/2017 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product for winter
It does what it said, giving me the glow and healthy looking skin
But at the end of the day (especially in summer) I often get a lot of tiny bums on my face, like it clogs my pores.
It does oxidized a little bit and last on my skin 6-7 hrs

on 2/3/2017 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I bought this at Sephora after I ran out of my NARS weightless luminous foundation because I heard great things about it. First off, let me start by saying I have oily skin and acne scars. This foundation just did not last on me at all, it looks great for a few hours and then it starts to break down as well as oil starts to seep through. It does not cover acne scars well at all. Like you have to use a good amount and use a powder or concealer over it. I work in a luxury retail store with very harsh studio lighting, so it just doesn't hold up well. For me it's very uncomfortable as well because everytime the littlest strand of hair goes on my face my skin gets itchy and it's the most annoying thing in the world. So yeah basically my skin hates this foundation lol. I think it would be good and only good for people with normal skin.

on 1/30/2017 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let's start with the name of this product. It is very misleading. Like most have already stated, it is neither sheer nor is there a glow to the finish. The coverage is probably best described as medium. The finish is a velvet or semi Matt finish. It looks like natural skin and does not look cakey. I have combination skin. I did not find that it dried out my skin or made me more oily . Nars. does a great job with their color range. I am currently using Stromboli for about a week now. It does not oxidize and matches me very well. I do need to set this foundation with a loose powder for it to last longer. I use this as my daytime foundation. I prefer something with heavier coverage for night or for going out. The packaging is very inconvenient so after trying to just use it without a pump for a few days I went out and bought the pump that is Sold separately. It makes a huge difference for me personally . Over all this is one of the best foundations to wear if you're looking for a natural look that covers imperfections fairly well.

on 1/27/2017 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

IT GIVES A SHEER GLOW, IT ISNT A SHEER and GLOW FOUNDATION.

ffs.

Near medium coverage with a sheer glow finish.
Come on people.