NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinal Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dis-Butydimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Glutamate, Sorbitan, Sesquiisostearate, 1-Methylhdantoin-2-Imide, Phenoxyenthanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polusilocone-2, Serralysin, Curcuma Longa, Glycuosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocpherol, [ /- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The package is soooo unconventional & it has to purchase a separate pump (£3) to easily use, which is quite pricey. After inserting the pump however it is unable to reput on the cap& soooo annoying carrying for travel as it might/ will definitely spill. The texture is light& feel soft on the skin. Semmi coverage. It is quite dry in the nose area& patchy. Might be suited for oily skin.

on 6/21/2017 10:46:00 PM

Not sure why this foundation is so popular. My skin gets lumpy three hours or wear. Not sure what they are called. Not pimples, small in diameter, skin coloured and a lot around my tzone. They disappear after removal. My go to foundation is still dior

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is the foundation I am currently using, I have oily skin all year round- and many foundations actually make my skin ever worse! But alongside my Cetaphil moisturizer, mecca primer, and the sheer glow powder the foundation stays on really well- but I do powder my face a few times a day. Coverage is amazing- and the main reason why I love this foundation. Definitely better than Nars' luminous weightless foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Gorgeous foundation..... very easily "influenced"... I mean like if you enjoy matte skin, by using a matte primer & powder, you'll get a matte finish, but also if you like luminous skin, and use a luminous primer & powder, it'll give you that too!! Only downside, you must buy the pump separately... and can't put the cap on !!! Ugh... annoying! Otherwise, 10/10!!! 💋💋

on 6/15/2017 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is my holy grail! I don't have acne, just the occasional once a month pimple. But I have dry skin, and I cannot wear those mattifying foundations because it makes my skin look dull. This is god send for dry skin! I would say light medium coverage, buildable.

A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone.

on 5/31/2017 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I do like this foundation. I purchased it at Sephora after reading some reviews. I was most excited about the color range as I have very fair skin with a yellow undertone, and it can be difficult to find fair foundation shades that aren't pink. I got Siberia originally, but it was a little too light for my NC10-NC15 skin. I then got Gobi which was perfect. ( I believe the next shade after Siberia is Mont Blanc which appears to have a pink undertone). As others have mentioned, it would be nice if this came with a pump, but it's really a matter of convenience. I just put a bit on the back of my hand, normally. I do agree that this looks best when applied with a damp Beauty Blender. When I've applied it with other brushes (and I've experimented with different ones) it can look a bit too brush-strokey and doesn't seem to sit as well on the skin, especially as the day goes on. I also wouldn't really describe this as having a "glow", so it does seem to be an odd name for the product. Nor is it terribly sheer. I'd say it's between medium and full coverage. Nevertheless, this does look very good (and even) when applied properly and I would definitely recommend it if you have fair skin and normally have difficulty finding a match. The price didn't bother me too much because I am willing to pay for a great foundation.

on 5/28/2017 7:03:00 PM

Really wanted to like this foundation as I heard so many rave about it. All the shades, even neutral all run slightly yellow and this oxidised really badly on me. I've normal / dry skin and I was an oil slick within 2 hours. Total waste of money.

on 5/16/2017 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I suffered from bad dry patches there for a while (which have finally cleared up thanks to Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Oil!) and was advised that this would be the best foundation for it. The foundation is very light coverage, I was told it was buildable but no matter how much I tried it looked like I had no make up on (not in a good way - I look washed out).

Another con - it was £32 but didn't come with a pump (so had to pay an extra £3). I really don't think it was worth the money.
Though I have started mixing it with a drop of Estee Lauder Double Wear and I have to say my make up has been looking the best it has in ages.

on 5/16/2017 7:16:00 AM