Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

3.5

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have combination to dry, sensitive, redress- and acne-prone skin. I use this for my weekly exfoliation (any other kind of exfoliation irritates and breaks me out like crazy), followed by Garnier's Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. It has a very nice cooling effect and it cleanses my face wonderfully. Ever since I started using this + the Garnier tissue mask weekly, my skin has been much clearer and calmer, and I have had almost no new breakouts.

on 1/21/2018 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

It cools the skin amazingly. That is about it for me. When my skin feel tired and itchy, i put it on and it has a very nice cooling effect which allows me to relax. I apply a good amount and leave it on until it dries then peel it off. However I am not sure it does more or maybe there is an immediate hydrating effect but i am not sure. However I might buy it again because i like the feeling it has during application and while waiting for it to dry.

on 12/22/2017 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Last night I saw different freeman masks in a local cosmetic store and decided to try one of them.I decided to try single use version of each of them,then decide which one is better for me and buy that one's big size.I looked at details written on them and chose this one
My skin type is dry but at the same time I sometimes have tiny spots and blackheads on sides of my face.since I use collistar Nero sublime cream,I feel my skin isn't dry anymore.it's somehow combination now and always seems to have lots of dead skin on it
Today I applied this mask on clean and dry skin.though it's a single use mask I had the plan of using it a couple of times because it's 15mils.I use my other 5mil masks for at least two times but when I saw it's texture I knew that I can't use it another times.my hubby used it too but more than half of it was wasted and left in it's package.
It's texture is like liquid glue.a sticky and dense gel which wasn't easy to apply.still I was happy to use it because I love pill-off masks and there's not many of them these days.it has a gentle scent which I don't love but don't dislike either.It's not exactly a cucumber scent which is good because I hate to smell like cucumber.it's like aloevera and a light touch of cucumber and florals
Me and hubby applied thick layer of it on our faces,you have to avoid eye round,eyebrows and mouth and prevent your hair from sticking to mask.try not to laugh or eat something while you have it on your skin.I was eating and the result was that it didn't stick to skin around my mouth properly and there was a layer of loose dried mask around my mouth. it dries after 15-20 mins.I loved pilling it off and there were no residues left,no need to washing but my man had to wash his face because of his moustache
After pilling it off ,my skin feels good.actually there's not a big difference one can see but I feel my skin is breathing.when I touch it,it's way softer,no dry patches and I feel my face has a healthy glow
I'm definitely going to buy a big size tube which is 10$ here.I won't give it five lipsticks because it's sticky texture makes it difficult to spread on face and because I'm not happy with it's small size package.it was cheap(1.5$)still I hate to waste skincare products.they should have put it in small tubes so that one can use it until it's finished.15mils is obviously more than what one can apply in single use so it shouldn't come in single use packages
I'm going to buy other freeman masks in small size because the other ones are not pill off gels and they probably won't dry after opening the package

on 9/13/2017 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So I'm a huge mask junkie- DIY and drugstore
This was my first peel of mask that I've ever used. I've heard good things about Freeman for the price and decided to give it a go.
I purchased the tube about 9 months ago and now it's on it's last few drops.
The first thing that I noticed is the packaging contributes to making it messy as it's a sticky gel like consistency. I started of with a thin layer. The scent was a combination of aloe vera and cucumber and I didn't find it too strong or too mild, I really loved it.
It felt really cooling and soothing on my skin and I waited for it to dry
The thing about this if it's even a slightly thicker layer it does not dry easily, mine takes over 30 minutes
Which I'm used to now and don't mind anymore.
I peeled it off and it was still patchy here and there so I gave my face a quick wash
The results were that my skin was left feeling smooth and soft which for me is unusual
I have really flushed cheeks and sensitive skin constantly but this instantly soothed and softened up my dry skin
I will in fact repurchase.. this mask is my holy grail :)

This mask leaves my face really shiny but i find it's application and removal really messy

on 7/1/2017 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like peel-off masks, but buying the single-use packages from Shoppers Drug Mart gets expensive and produces a lot of garbage. I spotted this at the grocery store and decided to give it a try.

Right off, it has a very strong scent. I'm sensitive to fragrance, and this was almost overpowering, and inexplicably, floral. There was no cucumber scent, which was disappointing.

The mask applied as well as you'd expect. It was sticky and gooey, but it spread easily enough on my face. It took about 15 minutes to dry completely, and was easy (and satisfying!) to peel off.

My skin felt good afterwards, and it wasn't irritated. This honestly surprised me, given the amount of fragrance in the mask. Overall, the experience was ok, but I won't buy this again, simply because of the smell.

I would like to review group of mask I feel have to have to maintain glowing skin. This is peel off the mask. Now in an end of summer when skin accumulated sunburns during summer and unevenness of color . Soon the sun will be not so harmful. It is time to exfoliate to remove all dead skin. Improve color and texture. Sometime during this process skin became dry and flaky. It flakiness also happened in winter with dry skin. And It time for peel off mask to apply on skin.
Freeman makes many peel off mask while years ago was only cucumber mask available. They all do same – remove flakes of dead skin.
This product comes in easy to use a plastic tube in generous size as all Freeman masks. Price is amazing around 4$ will not break the bank. Mask easy to store open and close and squeeze from the tube. Mask should be applied on clean dry skin medium layer. Hair should be not touched. Hair should be tied back. Eyes, eyebrows, and lips should be avoided. Wait as a mask will dry in to see thru flexible film glued to the skin. Not mixed up with new now widely available rubberizing masks which seem to be similar but they are completely different purpose and qualities.
After mask dried out it should carefully peeled off from a face with all flakes and dead skin.
In my opinion, this mask is must have for any skin type.

It's nice peeling off the mask, after washing my face it feels cool and clean but doesn't really help my skin.

on 7/29/2015 3:45:00 PM

I have used this a couple of tubes years ago. I like peel-off mask. Peel-off style of mask was quite popular in Korea during my mom's time. She used to have Korean brand of Peel-off mask(aloe) and I remember her using it regularly. She has beautiful, normal skin unlike me. I have somewhat rough, combination skin with enlarged pores. (Used to have zits when I was young) Anyway this reminds me of my mom's peel off mask and I had to purchase this a couple of times. However, unlike her K -brand mask (which I have used it too a few times) this does not do anything. I was quite disappointed so I did not repurchase anymore. It has cooling effect but does not make your skin feel soft nor anything.

on 6/23/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mask doesn't really do much. It's quite tacky and I feel like it doesn't really do anything but just sit and dry on my face. My skin feels indifferent after using this and it doesn't remove any dead skin cells or anything... But for the price, it doesn't hurt to try.