Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber
Facial Peel-Off Mask CucumberFacial Peel-Off Mask CucumberFacial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

water, alcohol, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, polyvinylpyrrolidone, propylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, panthenol, methylparaben, hydrolized silk, polysorbate 20, sodium pca, allantoin, disodium edta, menthyl lactate, propylparaben, ascorbic acid, thiotaine, vitamin e acetate, fragrance (parfum), blue 1

I would like to review group of mask I feel have to have to maintain glowing skin. This is peel off the mask. Now in an end of summer when skin accumulated sunburns during summer and unevenness of color . Soon the sun will be not so harmful. It is time to exfoliate to remove all dead skin. Improve color and texture. Sometime during this process skin became dry and flaky. It flakiness also happened in winter with dry skin. And It time for peel off mask to apply on skin.
Freeman makes many peel off mask while years ago was only cucumber mask available. They all do same – remove flakes of dead skin.
This product comes in easy to use a plastic tube in generous size as all Freeman masks. Price is amazing around 4$ will not break the bank. Mask easy to store open and close and squeeze from the tube. Mask should be applied on clean dry skin medium layer. Hair should be not touched. Hair should be tied back. Eyes, eyebrows, and lips should be avoided. Wait as a mask will dry in to see thru flexible film glued to the skin. Not mixed up with new now widely available rubberizing masks which seem to be similar but they are completely different purpose and qualities.
After mask dried out it should carefully peeled off from a face with all flakes and dead skin.
In my opinion, this mask is must have for any skin type.

It's nice peeling off the mask, after washing my face it feels cool and clean but doesn't really help my skin.

on 7/29/2015 3:45:00 PM

I have used this a couple of tubes years ago. I like peel-off mask. Peel-off style of mask was quite popular in Korea during my mom's time. She used to have Korean brand of Peel-off mask(aloe) and I remember her using it regularly. She has beautiful, normal skin unlike me. I have somewhat rough, combination skin with enlarged pores. (Used to have zits when I was young) Anyway this reminds me of my mom's peel off mask and I had to purchase this a couple of times. However, unlike her K -brand mask (which I have used it too a few times) this does not do anything. I was quite disappointed so I did not repurchase anymore. It has cooling effect but does not make your skin feel soft nor anything.

on 6/23/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mask doesn't really do much. It's quite tacky and I feel like it doesn't really do anything but just sit and dry on my face. My skin feels indifferent after using this and it doesn't remove any dead skin cells or anything... But for the price, it doesn't hurt to try.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product!
I love peeling the mask off.
My mom tends to be fascinated with peeling it off for me actually.
It leaves my skin feeling clean.
My biggest complaint is the packaging.
It is kinda difficult to get out.
Overall though I like this a lot.

this is a mask I like the idea and peeling it off I see the impurities in there which is nice the only think is it is hard it pull off my cheeks due to peach fuzz. but it's a nice little mask that purifies and is definitely strong and stings sometimes when my face is dirty

on 5/2/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Bad product

on 4/29/2015 6:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't find this to do anything for my skin. Not the biggest fan of how it applies (terrible application process - veryyyyyyy sticky and a bit difficult to apply). I only enjoyed the peeling off part.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Its only for Clarifies and Renews Skin. Made with natural, botanical ingredients. If you want more details about this product then you have to visit a site which has huge amount of beauty products.
Visit: http://www.beautyvariation.com

on 4/14/2015 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Okay so I have no idea if this does much for my skin. I like it because it's fun to peel off, doesn't break me out and pulls out a bit of those fine hairs I have all over my cheeks. Also it reminds me of the movie American Psycho lol. Terrible reason to buy a peel off mask but idc it's fun and at this cheap price it's worth trying out. Would repurchase.