4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

how can i purchase this product?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

6 years ago

I was happily surprised with this product! I've purchased Bodycology products before (most of the Gardenia scented line) and found the scents nice but sometimes too chemically. However, given the exotic cherry blossom scent collection for Valentine's Day, I really enjoy the smell! It's not as sweet as most other cherry blossom scented products are: it's a bit more musty and rich smelling, which I enjoy. It sprays nicely and leaves a light but good smelling scent. I will definitely repurchase, since the price is low and the product is good.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I bought this fragrance with other two of the same brand at WalMart yesterday. It's so inexpensive, the three bottles costed me about $5. Love the sweet floral smell, it's so soft and clean. It's not overwhelming and feels very maternal too. This mist has great lasting power over skin too, and it's very calming. I preffer musky fragrances but I definitely loved this one! It was a pleasant surprise! Could make a great Christmas present!

About reviewer (399 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Love this scent. The perfect sweet floral. Lasts me almost all day not I mind having to put on more since it's so cheap. This is a signature scent for me.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

PROS: it smells fantabulous!!! :) CONS: it's really strong :( COMMENTS: I adore this body mist, it smells really good and I love the flowers on the bottle. I got the travel sized one for just $1.99 at Wal-mart and I love it, I keep it in my school bag and I use it after gym class every day! The only problem is it really, really strong, I only use one spray and I worry it's going to give people headaches. -.- But overall, go Bodycology! <3

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesOther

8 years ago

LOVE IT!! <3 :) I bought the tiny bottle and I keep it in my locker at school and I use it after gym. It smells so good everyone asks to borrow it, I love the smell it's really pretty and it stays on for so long! The only problem is it's a really strong scent so you can't put more than one spray on, but other than that it's amazing! <3

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

I own this in body cream, body spray and edt-I do like this for indecisive days when I just can't think which perfume to wear. This is very soft feminine sweet scent with some warmth and hint of power. If someone took Japanese Cherry Blossom from BBW, diluted it within an inch of its life, you will get Bodycology Cherry Blossom. Its not a must have for me but its very nice and unoffensive scent. If you think that Japanese Cherry Blossom is too "mature", try this.

About reviewer (365 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

picked this up at target on clearance. it's a little overwhelming at first, but it fades pretty quickly into a softer scent. it doesn't last long; i would say about an hour or so. i keep it in my car if i forget to put on perfume or just want to smell nice :P i'm happy with it

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

Theres something about this scent that I just can't stand.. I got a travel size lotion and body wash for christmas and had to just throw it away because I couldn't stand the smell.. it gave me a headache right away. I will not be purchasing this ever.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Soft, "pink," pretty, powdery floral with a bit of violet. I agree that it's slightly spicy--floral-spicy, the way roses sometimes are. It lasts a long time for a body spray. Layers nicely with other scents--rose, jasmine, berry, vanilla, sandalwood. Could be a lovely first scent for a little girl.

About reviewer (354 reviews)

Age36-43