E.L.F. Complexion Perfection

E.L.F. Complexion Perfection

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 11/27/2016 2:51:00 PM

Good powder, nothing more. Worth the price and works well, like a pressed transparent powder.

on 10/26/2016 4:38:00 AM

I've read a lot of negative reviews about this product...I bought it thinking I was grabbing a bronzer palette...its actually a pretty good product. I only use this when I wear loose mineral foundation, I prime and spot conceal, then I use a big fluffy brush and swirl the powder correctors together and brush and blend this over my entire face, then buff in my mineral makeup...that's the best way to use this product. I can see a definite difference when I use this under my mineral foundation, as opposed to when I just apply mineral foundation right over my primer. I can tell a big difference in my overall tone, it makes redness, yellowness and darkness disappear...trust me, that is the way to use this product. I will definitely purchase again for a great product that costs $4

on 10/25/2016 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I actually bought this on accident haha i was in a rush and i thought i was buying a creme colour correcter ( stop and read packaging before buying kids). I didn't know how to use it at first because i'd never even heard of powder colour correcter before. It's okay i don't really see a difference but it works as a nice finishing powder. I spent $10 on it and i wouldn't buy it again cause it's just not for me.

Awesome product. I was looking for a product for my dry, dull aging skin but everything was so heavy & drying! This went on light and brightened my complexion without sparkle or glitter and helped set my foundation. I used a light hand and swirled all the colors together. I honestly can't believe how inexpensive this was! I think I like it better than my Laura Mercier powder. Will def repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My reason for purchasing this was NOT to color correct, rather I wanted an affordable option to the Guerlain Meteorites Pearls of Powder product, used to brighten the complexion, give life to dull, tired, sallow looking skin and this product delivers on that need. Packaging is sturdy but not bulky. Texture is smooth and buttery and brings just the right amount of light and brightness to my skin. I do not use the colors independently, rather swirl my brush around the pan to mix all colors and then dust over my face for instant brightening. I like that there is no shimmer or glimmer, but you will need to be careful to not overdo it as there might be a tendency for chalkiness otherwise. This works best if applied with a light hand. If you are looking for specific color correcting powers you may be disappointed and should probably look for a cream product with coverage. In my opinion, this is best used as a finishing powder to enhance your complexion. And if you feel you are looking a bit dry after applying, spritzing rose water, fix plus, or another hydrating mist overtop makes it look even better.

on 2/22/2015 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'm so sorry that I'd never reviewed this; I've used and loved it for YEARS to set my undereye concealer! What's not to love? It's $3, I can pick up more blue & pink or yellow powder as needed each day (the coloring under my eyes can change - more red, more sallow, etc) but a mix of all four shades generally covers all bases (ha). I use a large fluffy eyeshadow brush (mine is an old NYX brush but I love it), skate across all shades in a circle and PAT powder over my concealer under my eyes. I then apply my mineral foundation, blush, etc. and lastly my mineral finishing powder (Lucy Minerals) - none of which are applied to my undereyes. Then I take a large kabuki and LIGHTLY brush off excess ELF CP powder beneath my eyes and my face. My undereyes never look dry or powdery and my concealer never creases. I just love this stuff, love the finish and the shades and the compact lasts so long. I've never liked this as a color-corrector on my face - too light, too pastel. But do try it under your eyes!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck this was terrible. Very chalky and not natural looking on the skin. It does not blend in well at all. Very dissatisfied.

on 1/16/2015 2:59:00 AM

Pros: This product can help tone down colors on my face and it does help my face stay matte.

Cons: I have light skin and this makes my face look a little chalky and pale at times.

I will not buy this product again, but I will continue to use this product because I still have it.

I've read some really great reviews for this and am quite astonished. It does nothing for me. I bought it to mask some redness on my cheeks, but I can't even tell I have it on. It's also quite powdery. Basically, it does nothing. The only redeeming quality of this product is the packaging. It's small & sleek and has a nice mirror. I'm thinking about digging out the powder and just using it as a mirror because, from my point of view, that's all it's good for.
I would like to note that I'm not pale like the other reviewers who have had good luck with this product, so maybe it's really only designed to help those with pale skin. I have medium-light to medium skin color in the winter and medium in the summer.
I do love that e.l.f. is cruelty-free and very affordable, I just don't like this product. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Packaging quality is amazing! The product is also amazing! I use mine over primer and under foundation- neutralizes the "red." Love using less foundation! Love this product!