Sephora Professional Angled Shadow Brush #20

No Image

4.6

on 11/20/2014 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Oh my god do I ever LOVE this brush. It's the all around perfect brush, i honestly use it for my brows paired with my Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate. I find that all the brushes labeled "eyebrow brush" are to soft for me, i like a nice thick textured angled brush to get a nice crisp line which is exactly what i got with this brush. I also loooooove the fact it comes with a nice little plastic case at the end that snaps on, i like to throw my brushes/products in my purse when im in a rush and this is the perfect way to not have to worry about the hairs gettig frayed or miss placed/producted rubbing on the walls of my purse. The only reason it lost a star for me personally it was a little pricey for a Sephora brand brush ($18.00 Canadian) it's not a bad price but i honestly believe this brush should be sold for less. Either way i will continue to buy this, amazing brush and the price isnt too bad at all.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this brush all the time. It has soft bristles and applies color very nicely. It's a bit pricey, but I would definitely buy it again!

on 6/25/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is great for easily angling the shadow on the lower part of the brow bone for to give the eyes a more upward slanting appearance. Its also great for applying the eyebrow highlight. I highly recommend this brush for people with a prominence brow bone, but be aware, that it will not replace a regular crease brush.

its a good investment if you like angled blending brushes. but i think the body shop - blending eyeshadow brush is SO much better especially for small eyes

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've never bought a Sephora brush because i've been discouraged by some bad reviews but this brush is TOP quality. It's soft, dense, and the shape makes it multi-purpose and all over a great value. It can be used to highlight the browbone, for lid colors, the crease, and a blender. The last two uses I haven't yet tried, but for the first two its excellent. Its a wellspent $16 which is not even expensive (I'm on a tight budget) and good investment so I personally would really recommend the brush

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows and it works swimmingly. It picks up pigment well and it's easy to control. The bristles are soft and I think it's a good quality for the price.

on 7/30/2009 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the shape of this brush. It's at an angle, so it's perfect for highlighting my browbone and the inner corner of my eye. I also use it to spread my base eye shadow color all over my eye (for example, the lightest shade in a quad, or Bobbi Brown's Bone). It's a great all purpose eye brush that is very good quality for the price.

on 1/12/2010 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is such a lovely brush, I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on it! It's quite large for a shadow brush, angled and very soft. I find it's great for applying an all-over wash quickly, shadow on just the lid, in just the crease, as a highlight... basically anything except pressing on or doing very fine, precise work.

When I first tried using it to blend some shadow out, I didn't think it was doing anything because it's so soft I could barely feel it on my eye! But it does a really fantastic job. A very versatile brush!

I think this is one of Sephora's great brushes that has fallen under the MUA radar because of the general fixation on MAC brushes. But like other Sephora brushes, it's a reasonable price and excellent quality. I recommend!

on 1/13/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was thinking of buying some backups for my MAC brushes during an anticipated F&F sale, but I decided to save even more money and buy a few Sephora ProPlatinum brushes instead. I'm glad I did (F&F may not even happen!). This angled shadow brush is my back-up for a MAC one no longer offered and after a month of using it, I like it better than the MAC one. It is very soft, so soft as one reviewer said, that you are not aware of the work it's doing. It costs $16 and is worth every penny. I can use it for a wash on the lid, in the crease, all over the eye area, and for blending. The angle is so nice that I can even use it to touch up some blush on the tops of my cheekbones. It washes up wonderfully, dries quickly, and keeps its shape. A definite repurchase if necessary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a bad brush.
Cant say its all that stellar, but, its alright.
Does the job, feels nice, doesnt shed much, and keeps its shape.
Still, cant help but to think I could do better....

Popular Makeup Brushes