Marc Jacobs Lola

Marc Jacobs Lola

3.4

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnimate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Limonen, Hexyl Cinnimal, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzophenone 3, Butyl Methoxydibenzolmethane, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Cinnimal, BHT, Farnesol

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I think it's young and modern, yet very womanly! I get tons of compliments when I wear this from men and women alike! I've been wearing it since 2010 and it'll forever be in my fragrance wardrobe. I have a lot of perfume, Tom Ford, Chanel, D&G, Givenchy, you name it. But I always reach for Lola. Love❤️

I bought it and use just once. Thought i would love it but nope, it doesnt smell as flora as its bottle cap appears. Yet the big flower cap takes too much of space to be kept. Regret buying it.

on 11/25/2016 6:24:00 PM

My favorite perfume. Not everyone's cup of tea as it can be very overpowering and very floral. I first smelled this is 2007 and instantly adored it and it has been my treat perfume ever since. I love the bottle and the quirky cap. Its definitely and acquired taste if you prefer light perfumes I wouldn't recommend. But it outdoes every other perfume for me.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm writing this review on a solely reminiscent stance. I had it a few years ago and it's my favorite fragrance to date. I was wearing it at a really good time in my life so it makes me feel really good when I smell it. I got it as a gift so I haven't repurchased it, but my emotions are really sensitive to fragrances (haha) so I have to wait until the perfect time in my life to buy it again.

Anyway, personal connections aside, it's a very spicy and complex fragrance. Pink Pepper is one of the notes, as well as grapefruit and rose with some other florals. It's not for everyone, but that might be why I love it. It's really well blended and there's no note that overpowers the other, but it IS very strong and lasts forever. It's got an air of mystery about it, and it's really intriguing and boosted my confidence whenever I wore it. I always had people compliment me on it, it felt so personal to me that I refused to tell them what I was wearing. It's a pretty well known perfume, but because it's so well made it smells a little different on everyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not my favorite by a long shot. Very generic floral scent that just doesn't jive with me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this on sale unsniffed and hated it. I wore it anyway for awhile, but it's such a bad perfume. Smells very cheap and you can literally smell the plastic cap in the perfume too. Awful awful fragrance...the bottle is hideous too

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this musky floral scent of heaven! I bought it with my Shoppers Drug Mart points, so it only cost me $20. I was not prepared for how much I love this perfume! Marc Jacobs you genius! This is a perfectly warm amber floral that's deep and sensuous and makes me feel so happy. And I do love the bottle, those plastic flowers on top are so cute, some may call them kitsch but I think they are charming. This is the only bottle of my 30-some odd bottles of perfume that I actually display in my living room. It's gorgeous! Have I just found my HG scent? Possibly!

on 12/15/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume it's not my favorite but I like it, definitely recommend smelling and trying a sample before buying as it is quite strong, it's a slightly sweet musky floral with a bit of a soapy undertone, longevity and silage is a beast with this perfume, one or two sprays is enough or it can be an old lady scent, but worn lightly it is a unique pretty scent.

on 12/14/2014 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't describe how much hate I have for this perfume! Which is a real shame because I wanted to love it so much!

It basically smells like the pretty flower lid. Like plastic and rubber. I think I once had a barbie doll with rancid Grape scented hair that smells just like this awful perfume.

I thought I was going to be buying a perfume that was young, floral, delicate and undeniably feminine.. Instead I bought a bottle of something that reminds me of flowers sprayed with toilet cleaner and melted plastic then dumped in a bucket of stale water... There's just a wrongness about it. And now I'm left with a 100ml bottle that's never gonna be used. Ever.

My advice is STAY AWAY!

on 11/25/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I spray it into the air and then run my arm through it for a lovely, sexy, not too heavy fragrance. I love this for the cold months and switch to Daisy, which is lighter, when it gets warm. Both make me happy.

Popular Fragrances