Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.0

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

An amazing mascara. Makes the lashes look amazing. It is expensive for a mascara that will probably dry out before I've used it up. If there's a sale, I would purchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Why is this so popular? it was so extremely dry & application was stiff & rigid. The formula did nothing for my lashes & the brush didn't put mascara on them...I must've gotten a dud?! Is it supposed to be so dry?...Need to find receipt so I can return as I only tried it once. So disappointed..My Loreal & even Essence are far more dramatic then this :(

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was hesitant to buy this mascara since it is relatively expensive (28$ canadian) but I had a gift certificate to a department store, so I gave this one a try. Plus my friend told me it's amazing (she works in cosmetics). It really has a great big brush, and it thickens and lengthens lashes in a flash! One coat and I was off to work. It does dry quickly, so if you want to apply more than one coat just keep on reapplying more mascara to the same eye, don't let it dry in between coats. It has a nice rosy smell, and is larger and has more quantity than the average mascara (I sure hope so for the price)!!! I LOVE this mascara!! It's worth the money!!

on 7/18/2013 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I tried this product and it was clumpy, dry and NASTY after about a week of use. This mascara is not for ladies that like to wear a few coats of mascara. If you try to wear a few coats with this mascara you will have the worst spider eyes of your life. I had to return the mascara, it was that bad. Now I have Xtreme Lash extensions and now I dont have to wear mascara ever! Way better decision.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have researched the reviews about this product, I heard many positive reviews about it , so I bought it to try, but after I tried this, I think just so so, it didn't give me the effect what I'm expected. maybe it just not suitable for me.

on 2/19/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was one of my favourite mascaras, but I couldn't justify buying it anymore because of its price comparing to Maxfactor False Lash Effect or Covergirl Lash blash fusion - which give you really good outcome as well.

on 12/18/2012 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

GREAT!! :))) I love this one! One of my faves

on 7/19/2012 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I recently been getting into high end make up products so i thought i'd give this mascara a try because i heard so many good things about it. I wasted my money.

First off it did nothing for my lashes. i honestly did not see a difference. Then it has a strong smell. im not sensitive to smells in eye products this one was really funky.

and then the tube dried out. for $30 a masacra shouldn't dry out after a month.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

W hat a disappointment! NOTHING special about this and I should have held on to my money. Crappy mascara! Jordana (brand) makes a mascara that blows this sh**out the water....

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I have heard so much about this product and was directed to it by a Sephora employee. I have stick straight, long but somewhat thin top lashes. The pigment wasn't intense enough on my already dark lashes, I have gotten better results with drugstore brands. Initially, the mascara only clumped a little and held curl quite well but after a while, it weighed my top lashes down until they were almost straight again!

Very disappointing for such a well-liked product. My mom got me the mascara as a gift so I try to use it now and then because it worked fairly well on my bottom lashes. I have seen Diorshow on other people and it looked great, guess it's just not my mascara.

EDIT: I now understand that only WP mascara works for me. Hence this was a bust.