Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.2

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

on 4/13/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't know what all the buzz is about, had the Waterproof version and ended up with racoon eyes... my eyelashes are straight and long but need volume, didn't give it more than any other mascara. For the price, not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the price this is an average mascara. I was not all that impressed for the price. I used the entire tube due to not wanting to waste it.
It was nothing special and just a "meh" mascara. For the price some drugstore brands I normally use worked better.
I also noticed after about 8 hours of wear it began to flake.
A bit disappointed for the price.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

WTF?????? WTF IS THIS???? PEOPLE USE THIS?????

This mascara has to be some sort of a joke. I'm no makeup artist, but I've been wearing makeup daily for idk, 10-ish years? I have the dexterity to apply mascara without getting it all over my entire face.

I put this on like any other mascara. The big brush is cool, and would be amazing with a normal mascara. Sadly, not compatible with this formula--the mascara did not get applied to just my lashes, it also got applied to my upper lash line, which, when I tried to "clean up" with makeup remover on a Qtip, smudged across my entire eyelid.

And then I made the mistake of blinking. Like 30 seconds after I applied it. So now my entire lower lash line is coated in goop. So I tried to remove it from there, and I looked up. And then my entire brow bone was covered in goop.

It normally takes me a very small amount of makeup remover to clean up mascara transfer. This took me 3 cotton pads. It doesn't wipe off cleanly--it leaves black smears all over your face. And it leaves black smudges all over your fingers, which will turn into black smudges all over everything you own.

I hope that my review thus far is enough to deter anyone from spending TWENTY EIGHT ENTIRE DOLLARS on this nonsense, but just in case, I'm also going to mention the horrible chemical scent that I was convinced was actually paint thinner that some sneaky customer funneled into my tube before returning it to Sephora and pretending it was brand new. But all 3 tubes I bought (yes, I was this excited to finally be an adult and buy nice high end things) smelled exactly the same. Some people say it smells like roses. I am not sure what those people are smoking.

The best part about this mascara is that when you wash your face at the end of the night it kind of melts off in weird little rubbery strands so you feel like you're peeling Elmer's glue off your hands, only, it's your eyelashes. That was kind of fun.

I will add that I did try this with another mascara layered underneath (I used my old mascara in the morning and put this on top that night and did not have this problem--the Diorshow basically stayed put.) So if you normally use a primer, you might have better luck.

Needless to say, I will most definitely be returning this to Sephora.

on 11/21/2015 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample. I think it doesn't last. At the end of the day, it's like a don't have anything on...

on 11/15/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This use to be my holy grail mascara and I swore to myself I would never buy another brand!! It gives AMAZING volume, thickness etc... however, I found it to be quite clumpy, and it dries out pretty quickly.

I have ventured to use other brands (YSL), which initially I wasn's too sure about. I have naturally quite long/ thick lashes, so I loved the big/ thick brush of Dior... and didn't quite like the smaller brush of YSL.... However I found other mascaras were not as clumpy or dried as quickly as Dior..... Maybe i'll give the Dior another go, and use an eyelash brush (to de-clump it)

on 3/2/2015 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Paid the $$$, wasn't that impressed. It's as competent as a Maybelline mascara and dried out faster (drugstore mascaras LIVE FOREVER). I'm sure my mascara technique is lacking, but these certainly didn't elevate my lashes in curl, length or volume. Not a repeat purchase.

on 1/12/2015 11:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been on a hunt for new mascara since my fav MAC plush lash was discontinued. I tried 2 other MAC mascara's but they both went back. I read reviews on the DiorShow and just had to have it BUT it didn't live up to the hype: 1) it takes too many coats to get the desired effect 2) my lashes keep sticking together every time I blink--ugh 3) raccoon eyes after a few hours and and 4) it has a fragrance that is nasty. So to sum up: this one is going back to Nordstrom (thank goodness they have a generous return policy) because it's too expensive to just use once and toss or let sit. I did get a tube of Elizabeth Motts It's So Big Mascara and I actually think this is going to be my replacement for the MAC plush lash. It goes on smooth, has a unique brush and doesn't flake or cause raccoon eyes and it's a lot less expensive than the Dior. Also, the customer service at Elizabeth Mott is amazing!

on 7/27/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Love this mascara! I use a covergirl or revlon base, and then follow up with CD. It's one of my staples. Love it!