Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.5

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Dior Show is the best mascara of all time. I've intermittently tried many other top rated mascaras - but I always go back to Dior. Firstly, the brush makes it so easy to coat every lash. The result for me is long plump dramatic eyelashes & it lasts all day - no flaking & no panda eyes. Easy to remove too. Do not pump the bottle & learn the proper application technique & prepare yourself for amazing lashes-- no glue or ridiculous extensions needed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to this. it has so much fragrance that you can smell the rosiness before you even put on your lashes. Yet I still thought it was OK to try but nope! My eyes were irritated for a couple of days after wearing it once. Lesson learned! Too bad, it looked great!

I prefer mascaras that produce dramatic results, and I just did not get this with Diorshow. I cringe to write that it reminded me of a cheap drug-store mascara. If I would have used this without knowing its manufacturer, I would have never guessed it was a Dior product . . . As a side-note: Am I the only one who reads other people's product reviews and wonders if you may have just received a defective product? Just curious.

I recently returned to this after the sales person told me it was a new formula and new bottle, at first I loved this but then after a few weeks it dried out and lost its 'false lash' effect so I now use this over the top of another lengthening and volumising mascara! I wouldnt repurchase.

on 3/9/2016 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This mascara makes my lashes long, dark and thick, but it smudges and flakes a bit. It is also the only mascara I've tried that makes my eyes itch, so I can't use it.

on 2/9/2016 10:50:00 PM

This seems to be popular, and I tried it on the advice of a friend who raved about it, but I was unimpressed. The brush is huge, and difficult to deal with - I had trouble getting my smaller corner lashes at all. The color is nice, a deep, rich, velvety black, but I found it clumped on me, and flaked/smudged fairly quickly. I won't be buying again, especially at this price!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a firm believer in the saying 'you get what you pay for'...and this is a prime example. I LOVE this mascara...I have searched for a mascara with staying power for a long time and this is it! ...but it is definitely not a beginners mascara. You need to be pretty adept at mascara application for this gem to live up to its reputation as The brush is long and the formula is in the middle of wet to dry. To avoid flakes or clumping do not let dry to much between layers. Reviews that comment in the scent..it is a classic Dior scent...their foundation has the same which I personally love but if you're sensitive to that this may not be the product for you. However the formula is amazing in my opinion. It is my HG mascara...wish it was a little cheaper but it won't deter me from repurchasing at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a sample of this from sephora and its literally crap. for such a big brush it did nothing for my eyelashes, it applies VERY light, almost like an almost empty dried up 4$ mascara would. Its a very natural application so i only put it on my lower lashes.

on 10/17/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First off this smells DELICIOUS. I love certain mascara smells and this is a pretty rose scent. The brush is huge but I really do like it. It creates long, feathery, false eyelash-looking lashes. The packaging is beautiful, but the price isn't. It's expensive, of course its Dior, but its very nice. I like the drier formula. I suggest trying a sample size before buying the normal tube to see if it's up your alley.

on 7/18/2015 1:33:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I LOVE this brush! possibly the best ever used! The mascara its self is great. I could go on all day about that brush though!