Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

This is my initial review. I will do a follow up at 3 months or before, depending on results. Some.say this formula dies out after a short time, but I have also read they improved the tube to correct the problem.

I enjoy this mascara. It gives a very fluttery, full look to my lashes. The pigment is very black. I applied at 4:30 am and it wore well for a solid 13-hours and it did not flake.

I think the price stinks, but I have had very poor luck with DS mascaras. They flake, smudge, or irritate my eyes. I've tried loads and for the price I've spent on finding a decent DS brand, I could have bought several HE mascaras.
I have

on 3/1/2017 4:14:00 PM

I've been using this for over ten years and always find myself going back if I switch. It creates amazing volume for my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

on 12/26/2016 11:01:00 AM

Got a deluxe sample from sephora for 100pts. This mascara smells strongly of flowers and is very wet upon application. It gave me beautiful lashes, but it stuck my upper and lower eyelashes together every single time I tried it, even with 5+ minutes between applications for each lid and when I left mascara off my lower lashes completely! The formula irritated my eyes so much I had to take my contacts out more than once, and taking it off with cleansing water caused more irritation to my eyes. I would give this a hard pass - while it looks good, it sucks in every other way!

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

on 10/26/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo excited to buy this and when I did, I was a tad bit shocked and slightly disappointed. Here's why - the brush is HUGE, and whilst I usually love big fluffy soft wands, this one is hard to work with. I've been using the mascara for 2 months now and I'm still STRUGGLING to reach the roots of my upper lashes. Don't even try get me started on the lower lashes because the thing will just smudge all over..

The GOOD thing is though - Diorshow does not flake. It separates beautifully, it's extremely long lasting and in general makes my eyes look so much more beautiful and big. The formula is super creamy, so it works kind of better when it tries down a little.

I would totally recommend this one for those who adore big-arse mascara wands and brushes, but I won't be purchasing again because the wand is too annoying. Sorry Dior.

I love layering with this mascara. I love the length it gives, I like to compare it with the results of my Tarte lights, camera, lashes. I never experienced flaking and it doesn't weigh down my lashes. I really like the brush too.

on 10/24/2016 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The brush is dope, the formula dries out too quickly, I like using their brush on other formulas. I was happy with it but wouldn't repurchase, I think there are cheaper better mascaras out there.

on 10/3/2016 5:52:00 AM

There is so much hype about this mascara and I'd heard such great things. I was really expecting amazing.

I have long, relatively thick lashes and naturally curly hair - so my lashes curl up quite a bit naturally. So I guess my expectations were a little higher again.

I was so disappointed. Despite the hype, the Diorshow didn't make my lashes look younger, didn't make them look curlier or thicker. I also found it really hard to get off when I washed my makeup off - I prefer something that doesn't take as much rubbing to get off (damaging my under eyes and making me look older = bad).

I was very impressed with the packaging and presentation, but I guess that is expected from a Dior product.

Overall, I found Diorshow to be a massive disappointment. Maybe it is better suited to someone who has shorter lashes where they would make more of a difference.

... the search for the perfect mascara for my lashes continues ..