Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 9/23/2017 10:32:00 AM

Too overhyped, too expensive, does nothing. Heck even Maybelline's wayyyy better!

Speak Your Mind - We do not accept reviews initiated by BzzAgent, Influenster and any company who offers consumers free products to review.

I know this is a popular product but it doesn't work for me. It was so expensive and I bought it for my wedding without first checking makeupalley (dumb me). Diorshow Mascara runs like crazy. I have even tried to save the tube by using it as eyeliner. I used eyelid primer by urban decay, used a base eyeshadow, then lined my upper lids with the mascara using an eyeliner brush. By mid-morning the line had somehow smudged under my lower lids; this sort of smudging has never happened before even when I use a khol pencil. So sadly, this almost new tube of expensive mascara will be thrown out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like how you can get most of the product out of the tube. It does wonders when I apply my makeup with it. I look great overall with it.

on 4/11/2014 9:13:00 PM

$25 USD. This is yet another high-end mascara that just didn't work for my short and straight Asian lashes. The formula was quite thin, but weirdly, when I put it on, the brush applied it in clumps, so that parts of my lashes were thickly clumped while other parts had no formula on it. As a result, the thickly applied clumps flaked later and just looked horrible. I tried multiple times to apply in different ways but finally concluded this mascara isn't for me. I feel like I've tried most of the hyped mascaras out there by now on my quest to replay Lash Stylist, and I've noticed that on my particular type of lashes, the fuller brushes just don't work. The Diorshow has a fuller brush, and it doesn't grip my lashes and apply the formula evenly. So, note to self, no more wasting $$ unless the brush looks like it'll work on my lash type!

on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM

Got diorshow from their travel-pack (sold on airline flights) and... Nothing's happening. So sad, because i have sparse and rather short lashes, and they couldn't even hold it up. I didn't see many differences on before and after application. Probably because it was the small-ish version from the travel pack, but still not impressed, not gonna buy again.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

For me, this is "like" not a "Love". Something I probably wouldn't get again unless there was some serious sale or emergency situation. My lashes are already pretty long and dark. I usually like mascara for putting on after powder eyeshadow to bring my lashes back to black so they stand out instead of vanishing with eyeshadow all over them. This is great for that. It coats smoothly and evenly. There's nothing really different or spectacular about the brush itself but the formula is nice. Sort of somewhere between a cream and a gel. So I didn't get clumpy lashes from it. There were all evenly spaced, definitely black and dramatic, but that's about it. I had a hard time building up layers for a more dramatic look. No serious curl-factor, doesn't last a particularly long time, not really anything to write home about. I'll finish what I have, thought it might take a while because I have other mascaras open right now that I use more often.
There are better mascaras out there.
If you're looking for something simple, though, this may be your HG and you should give it a try. If you're after smooth, sharp application without caking or clumping, and just want definition, no big-deal glamour, it's in Diorshow.

on 2/19/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was one of my favourite mascaras, but I couldn't justify buying it anymore because of its price comparing to Maxfactor False Lash Effect or Covergirl Lash blash fusion - which give you really good outcome as well.

This is hand on heart my all-time fav mascara. I have soothed every mascara you can envisage from ysl, chanel, mac, modelco, tom ford , Armani, NO! Dior show is just subsequent level. The thrilling volumeizing brush and the consistency of the mascara is just a picture-perfect combo. I would yet like to say that I have pretty immense almond shaped eyes, for smaller eyes the brush capacity might be too gigantic.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Yesssss ! The best mascara I have ever had. No clumps, not too wet, and no spiderlegs ! Its pretty pricey, but I think its def. worth it !