Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- natural looking volumized lashes
- no flaking
- no clumping (but then I only applied 1-2 light coats)
- held the curl (somewhat)
- comes off easily with jojoba oil
- scent is pleasant or strong (but then I am a daily perfume wearer)

Cons:
- expensive
- does not lengthen

Good treat but not practical on the wallet.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

When a mascara contains so much perfume that it makes your eyes water, that's never a good sign!. Even though my lashes are fairly long (thanks to a lash serum I use), I still would like to add a bit more definition. Having seen a beauty blog which featured 'Diorshow' in depth, I purchased a tube for myself from a Dior counter in NY. Initially it went on quite well, however on the 2nd coat it did start to clump and flake. The flaking situation eventually got so bad that I had no choice but to remove the mascara completely. Like with another brands' mascara which I tried a month or so back, I thought maybe my lash serum might have caused that, even though it had been well over 10 hours since applying it on the previous night. But it wasn't the culprit, because the same problem happened the next time I attempted to apply Diorshow on completely clean and product-free lashes.

My hunt for a good mascara that doesn't flake or clump continues...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love trying out new stuff all the time - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Aveda' - Purifying Gel Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 5/19/2018 2:42:00 PM

I have purchased this product recently and I really like it! It gives both volume and length and the effect is quite elegant. It is also very easy to clean (no "panda eyes") and does not give me allergies so far, although I have super sensitive eyes. It is quite a dry mascara though. As for the price, I'd always pay more for a good product but, as I am prone to eye allergies, I religiously toss away mascaras after 3 months of usage. A bit of a waste in this case.

Later edit: My eyes started to twitch the last couple of months and I am starting to believe it might be from this mascara. While on holiday, I did not use any makeup and the twitching stopped, only to come back after starting to use mascara again. Will not purchase it again.

on 2/23/2018 6:47:00 PM

I have used this mascara for years it is a Beautiful Formula that will transform your lash’s ! I Would say the magic is in the wand it’s so nice and Lays on Your Mascara So Nicely it has tons of Voluminous Power So I can Promise you a lot of Volume I Would say it gives Beautiful Length,Volume,& Definition If you try it as I did with the primer prepare to get Blown Away ! This is something that you buy and keep buying as it is hard to beat!

on 9/17/2017 6:12:00 PM

Great brush and good formula as long as you don't cry. It ran down my face as soon as a few tears came, couldn't even wipe it off my face. What a mess. For a mascara that's this expensive I expected a little more water resistance. Will not repurchase as there are many many better mascaras out there (Maybelline and L'Oreal for example).

on 4/27/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great mascara that gives volume and intensity. I don't know much about lash length since I've never had any luck with mascaras on that front. I have short pale lashes that look almost non-existent. Diorshow makes them darker, separated and gives a good deal of volume. I basically look for natural intense lashes in a mascara, and Diorshow gives that effect.

Coupled with a lash serum, I find that it does not smudge or flake.

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, it's a disaster, i tried to remove this mascara, but it sticks up to your lashes, making it hard to remove, but the effect of the mascara is super nice, making your lashes look nice , long and thick.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My all time favourite mascara. Gives great volume, pigment and doesn't give me panda eyes. Pricey but worth it, usually lasts me about 3 months before it starts to get really dry and clumpy.