Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

2.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 11/23/2011 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my staple mascara. I like a mascara that doesnt bleed during the day and cake on to my undereyes...this is one of the few I've found that stays put. I like a mascara that is a strong bold color and lengthens my lashes at least 50% of what they were before. This mascara does its job...it stays all day...it comes off easily... the formula glides on smoothly and evenly.
I use it in conjunction with their lash primer maximizer...and that seems to work nicely.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got it in a special edition that came with an amazing pair of fake eyelashes and a very good clear glue. Loved the extrastuff, didn't like the mascara, it did nothing for my lashes and it dried out like in a month

on 1/3/2011 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Despite the price, this is my favourite mascara. It would get five lippies if it held a curl, but only one mascara does this for me (Diorshow Extase), so the problem is with my lsahes, not this mascara.

Diorshow is (almost) perfect because it gives dramatic results without looking unnatural, very much like false lashes. Like just about all mascaras, having long lashes guarantees results, so if yo've got shorter ones... Sorry, but don't expect a miracle.

This mascara makes my lashes full, fanned out, pretty voluminous, but does not look like I have tons of product caked on. It's a drier formula, which I love, because it never looks spidery or chunky. It's very clean, I think the right word is. Once you get used to the large wand (the only kind I really use now!) it's a piece of cake.

on 3/25/2010 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This product would work wonders for someone with long thick lashes but for my short sparse lashes, diorshow will just not do. The extra large brush gives me racoon eyes. Will not purchase.

on 3/29/2009 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Heard so many raves about this mascara that I had to try it. As most women with average lashes, always on the hunt for the PERFECT mascara.

Tried this product 2x and while the brush is huge, it doesn't seem to pickup enought product and as someone else mentioned it dries out pretty quickly--doesn't even last 3 months.

Looks like the hunt will continue and in the interim I'm trying the new vibrating mascara from Prescriptives, which made more of an immediate impression on me. Or back to Loreal Voluminous!

on 7/7/2008 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Not worth the money
Bought in Azure Blue; the lengthening one

Cons
-I thought the blue would show up more (it didn't and whatever blue appeared faded by the end of the day to nothing)
-More than one layer meant clumping
-I have Asian straight lashes (not particularly short) so this mascara weighed them down back straight after I curled them (my MAC mascara didn't)

Pros
-the brush was nice and small
-since I'm assuming that the mascara faded off (see above), it must have gone somewhere. However, I didn't get racoon eyes
-Probably good for someone with (very) long but invisible lashes

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

As others I was very excoted to but this h/e mascara @ Sephora. It did have the most heavenly rose scent. About after 5 applications it began to get really clumpy. I thought it was something I was doing wrong. I even took the brush took and cleaned it dried it, and put it back. The product is very thick and I could only put on one coat.It seemed to lengthen my lashed, but not as much as I would have hoped. I guess I am still on the search for "THE" mascara. I was very disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am absolutely addicted to this mascara. My lashes are naturally thick, black, long and curled but this mascara makes all those qualities even more intense.

Usually I need to use an eye make-up remover with drug store mascaras but the DiorShow mascara comes off with just a little water and cleanser. And it doesn't leave a trail of black down your face after you wash you face.

It smells really good too (like rosewater) unlike some of those funky toxic smelling ones at drug stores.

It's the most expensive mascara I've ever used but if you're considering buying products in that price range anyways I strongly recommend it.

EDIT: So I just bought a new tube and for the third time this year and there seems to be some sort of problem with the bottle. When I pull the applicator out it doesn't take off the excess product so there's a wad of mascara on the brush and I can't even use it. This has happened to a few people I know. Took one "lippie" off for the packaging.

on 11/24/2007 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really wasn't impressed. The big brush didn't help with any volume.

on 2/12/2007 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

i was really hoping for a fantabulous effect... but all it got was a blah. it doesnt really do much for me.