Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.3

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 5/19/2018 2:42:00 PM

I have purchased this product recently and I really like it! It gives both volume and length and the effect is quite elegant. It is also very easy to clean (no "panda eyes") and does not give me allergies so far, although I have super sensitive eyes. It is quite a dry mascara though. As for the price, I'd always pay more for a good product but, as I am prone to eye allergies, I religiously toss away mascaras after 3 months of usage. A bit of a waste in this case.

Later edit: My eyes started to twitch the last couple of months and I am starting to believe it might be from this mascara. While on holiday, I did not use any makeup and the twitching stopped, only to come back after starting to use mascara again. Will not purchase it again.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

My retailer slipped me the Diorshow instead of the Dior Blackout I have been buying. This is definitely not as effective, but I don't miss the difficult clean up with the Blackout! I will go back to Blackout next time as it gives much better coverage with one application.
Many reviewers have mentioned the scent problem. I am extremely sensitive to scent but I haven't had a problem with the Dior brand mascara.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have purchased several tubes of this over the years--and it is a nice mascara--but I believe that the market has caught up with Diorshow and it is no longer super-unique. The brush is gigantic but not unwieldy, and it is the perfect applicator for the moussey formula. A lot of people probably have an issue with the scent, but I didn't mind it. I did find that the mascara tended to dry out and get more and more flaky after about six weeks of use, which definitely makes me think that it isn't worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started using this mascara at 16, copying my older sister.

I hadn't used it again until 10 years later and it immediately brought me back to why I loved it so much.

The smell is delicious. Dior's signature rose essence. It's aaaamazing.

Coats lashes evenly and creates a fanned-out, full effect. The brush is also one of the largest i've seen. Captures every lash and coats in rich black mascara. Back to being one of my favorites.

Definitely try this mascara if you haven't before.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I was excited to get this luxurious sample from Ulta, & I couldn't wait to try it the following night out.
Pros- nice buildable formula, no flaking, rich color (090), no sensitivity, contact friendly, gave my spares lashes a natural look, long wearing, no smudging.

Cons-$28.50

Though I'm thankful to receive this sample I really can't image, for what it is. justify spending so much on an item that you can find in much more affordable drugstore brands. You have to replace it every 3 months or less, and that is really costly. For me I have spares short lashes and I love Maybelline Falsies Mascara. But if you like only high end then you by all means this would be a so so product that produces mediocre results doesn't stand against other high end brands like Benefit or UD.

on 10/26/2016 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was soooo excited to buy this and when I did, I was a tad bit shocked and slightly disappointed. Here's why - the brush is HUGE, and whilst I usually love big fluffy soft wands, this one is hard to work with. I've been using the mascara for 2 months now and I'm still STRUGGLING to reach the roots of my upper lashes. Don't even try get me started on the lower lashes because the thing will just smudge all over..

The GOOD thing is though - Diorshow does not flake. It separates beautifully, it's extremely long lasting and in general makes my eyes look so much more beautiful and big. The formula is super creamy, so it works kind of better when it tries down a little.

I would totally recommend this one for those who adore big-arse mascara wands and brushes, but I won't be purchasing again because the wand is too annoying. Sorry Dior.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm highly critical of the recent trend, started by Too Faced, of putting fragrance in eye shadows. It just seems the dumbest thing to do, given that many people have problems with scented products. BUT....having said that, I love that this mascara smells of roses rather than of what I imagine coal oil or kerosene lamp oil smells like, which is the smell of most other mascaras in the world. I'll take roses any day.

I got a sample size of this with some Sephora gift bag and I love it. It is SO black and really makes my lashes look lush and dark. And it doesn't smudge on me, which is a major bonus. But I am pretty cheap when it comes to mascara. Except for Clarins's Be Long (and maybe Make Up For Ever), which are the only two for which I pay a higher price, I am pretty happy with L'Oreal Voluminous for every day wear. But I might treat myself to a full sized tube of this beautiful mascara the next time there is a GWP at the Dior counter or when Sephora has their next 20% off VIB Rouge sale.

on 4/8/2016 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This mascara made my eyelashes look fantastically long and thick! It was like magic. A few swipes with the wand, and I had the most dramatic eyelashes. Amazing.

I did, however, find that this mascara started drying surprisingly fast. After a while, the wonderful eyelash effect started petering off, resulting in this looking just like any regular mascara, and after 4 months I couldn't get the tube fully closed anymore.

So I'm really on the fence about this. The initial effect is so amazing, I'll probably repurchase this one day... but the shorter-than-expected life of it has got me looking for other mascara options for now.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ladies, don't bother being like me.

This mascara is GOLD, and if you do what I did and go out and try to replace this mascara with a cheaper, similar one, you'll end up spending twice the amount trying to find its drugstore doppleganger.

That is annoying!!!!

I spent more money trying to find a cheaper twin for it than I would have just buying another tube of this.

This gives me fanned out, luxurious, feathery, rich lashes. Long AND volumized AND looks like I have a million lashes!!! (I don't, trust me)

Take my advice. GOLD. This is GOLD.

Update: i will ALWAYS come back to this. Makes my very average blah lashes look awesome, and lasts all day. Will always be my soulmate haha, even if my wallet dislikes that!