Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.3

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to this. it has so much fragrance that you can smell the rosiness before you even put on your lashes. Yet I still thought it was OK to try but nope! My eyes were irritated for a couple of days after wearing it once. Lesson learned! Too bad, it looked great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a beautiful mascara, great volume, great length. However it doesn't support humidity and I don't like having raccoon eyes.

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

on 7/12/2016 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice mascara. Gives instant volume and length. Holds the curl. By the end of the day, I notice some smudging, due to which I have to take one lippie off.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Got a sample of this from sephora and its literally crap. for such a big brush it did nothing for my eyelashes, it applies VERY light, almost like an almost empty dried up 4$ mascara would. Its a very natural application so i only put it on my lower lashes.

This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time. The only reason I'm not currently using it is because I'm broke & cannot justify spending $28 on mascara right now.

I have short, straight lashes & finding a mascara that volumizes, lengthens & holds a curl (without weighing my lashes down) has been an endless, depressing quest (which continues still). This does ALL of it. All of it. It's perfect. I've never found anything else that works for me. The waterproof version is also amazing. I'm a smokey-eye junkie, winged eyeliner at the very least, but this is a mascara that does so much for my lashes that I love the way it looks even without liner.

I'm continuously searching for drugstore comps, I've found some that are ok, but nothing even comes close to this. Honestly, it like eats away at my soul that I can't have it anymore. Please, PLEASE Diorshow....STOP BEING $28. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

on 10/17/2015 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

First off this smells DELICIOUS. I love certain mascara smells and this is a pretty rose scent. The brush is huge but I really do like it. It creates long, feathery, false eyelash-looking lashes. The packaging is beautiful, but the price isn't. It's expensive, of course its Dior, but its very nice. I like the drier formula. I suggest trying a sample size before buying the normal tube to see if it's up your alley.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

'Renewed' formula Diorshow
I've used Diorshow mascara for years and years and have always loved it but this year Dior have 'renewed' the formula and the end result is a mascara that smudges chronically. Even with careful application and a light hand plus using little eye cream (to prevent any transfer) this mascara smudges heavily - not once but repeatedly. I find I have to remove a lot of obvious smudging up to 4 times per wear...a real disappointment as when you first apply it it looks as good as ever and has a beautiful effect. Unfortunately within 20 minutes it will have smudged - and badly. I have somewhat long eyelashes which may make the situation worse however I think the problem with the renewed formula (designed to prevent the mascara drying out in the tube) is so substantial it could affect most users. I have subsequently gone back to my local Dior counter to buy some of the remaining stock of the original formula but as for the future, this is a real disimprovement to what was a beautiful mascara - sadly won't be repurchasing once the original formula has run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I wish i didn't like this. Unfortunately, I do. I like it on its own for a very feathery/natural but thick look, and with my other favourite (Mineral Fusion volumizing mascara) on top! When I layer the mineral fusion on top, i don't need to bother with false lashes.

Maybe it makes a beautiful base coat because it's the perfect texture. It lets the other mascara 'grip' on and look smooth, rather than some mascaras which pile up even minutely, so when you layer, the end result is not 'clean' and feathery. This gives a non-clumpy, naturally voluminous/long, feathery, pretty look. Surprisingly, despite the rose fragrance, it doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive eyes.

It does tend to flake if used on its own (without the mineral fusion on top), hence I took off 2 stars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Yuck! I got a sample of this mascara when I purchased some nail varnish and when I first applied it, I thought it was fine but really nothing special... separates and coats but adds no fullness or 'flutteriness' to eyelashes... the brush is also really big so it's tough to reach all of your lashes (particularly at the corners of the eye). Not something I would want to buy again anyway just based on its effect, but THEN my eyes started stinging and watering like crazy, by the time I got to work I had teared away most of my eye makeup! Definitely NOT a mascara for moderately sensitive eyes... if you don't have sensitive eyes, I still wouldn't recommend it, there are a lot of far superior mascaras out there.