Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.3

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 12/4/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I fell for the hype. This was not even as good as most drug store mascara I've used. The formula is dry and doesn't wear well over my beloved Dior lash plumping serum. A better, cheaper option is Maybelline full and soft.

on 4/29/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Very disappointed in this mascara. I purchased this mascara in waterproof. I find the formula isn't the problem; I find the wand is. The formula is great. It's slightly on the dry side and doesn't clump my lashes together and I find it's very waterproof. I really don't like the wand. The bristles are very sparse and way too long. The problem for me is that I have very short lashes and because the bristles are long, I find that instead of trying to get product on my lashes it just keeps bumping into my lower and upper eyelid. And because the bristles are sparse, I find that a lot of the product is wasted due to constantly cleaning off the edge. My lashes stick together and I find almost not difference in length and volume. I just see a mess on my eyelids.

on 3/25/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's okay just not great.

on 8/30/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Favourite mascara down pat! It starts out perfectly thick not watery like others. Love the scent too. Never flakes. Easy to wash off. Use with the dior lash serum for amazing lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I LOVED this mascara, but in less than two weeks it dried out. I can't afford to buy $30 mascara twice a month :/ However, if this was a special occasion/ night out mascara I can see it being practical.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE mascara.. I am addicted. I already have Long lashes.. and I am always looking for them to look better. I REALLY wanted to like this stuff.. but to be honest--- it didnt do anything great for me. I liked how the brush looked.. but it seemed like too much product got onto my lashes YET it was a semi runny type of mascara. I know--weird. It was also a bit difficult to build volume with this stuff. I've use WAY cheaper mascara that was WAY better. But you know-- as my dad always said: "Blue, your just buying the name.."--and that was EXACTLY what this was. Nothing special with this stuff. AND it dried out really quickly. If Imma pay more then 40 bucks for mascara--- it better be around for more then a couple months.. 3 months wouldve been good. I dont know--I really wanted to like this and I would ve had no prob paying the $$ for this stuff---it just didnt do anything for me tho... I guess they should stick to perfume and clothes :-/

on 7/31/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Well, one of my friends LOVES this mascara. But for me, it's not any good at all. Never buying it again!

on 12/28/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I'm on my third tube of this, it replaced my beloved lancome's L'extreme mascara. Diorshow volumize so good my eyelashes, it really separates and build each of them, the brush is big but super for volume. No bad reactions with it, easily to take it off with water or makeup remover! The package is Dior everywhere Luxe! Not the best outhere but does the job, (same results with avon's supershock mascara). It's expensive yes! But is Dior!

on 11/4/2011 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried this several times in Sephora, but I've also used my friend's new bottle with the original brush.

I'm always disappointed considering how famously great this is supposed to be. The formula is really thick and waxy and doesn't really coat the lashes well/deposit enough product evenly. It lengthened a little and gave me a little volume.

But nothing about this mascara justifies the price. Go to the drugstore and spend $20 less if you're considering this, OR try Diorshow Iconic, which is awesome in all of the areas its original cousin falls short.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is an above-average mascara :) This retailed for US$24.50 for a 11.5ml tube. I got as in a 5ml sample tube :) The description on the website reads, "Inspired by the runway and behind-the-scenes tricks, Diorshow Mascara gives lashes a triple-shot of glamour, leaving them luxuriously thick, lengthened and curved to the max. Its easy-to-use XXL brush is generously curved for maximum coverage, while its logo-stamped silver packaging makes it a fashion must-have for every handbag!" The formula is very thick and black, and application is easy even though the brush has thick and rubbery-like bristles. This mascara lenghthens my eyelashes a little, adds a decent amount of volume, but it curls my eyelashes well. But theres something about the smell of the formula that puts me off. It smells rubbery, but it quickly dissipates during application. I should have gotten the waterproof version, but this non-waterproof formula smudges so easily. I live in a sunny and humid climate, and I find myself checking my eyes for smudges everytime I walk pass a mirror, and gently wiping off mascara smudges from my eyebags. This is not the mascara to wear to a tearjerker movie as it would not be a pretty sight at all. I do love its luxuriously packaging, with its metal cap, plastic-but-metallic looking tube, and its signature Dior logo. I will not repurchase this item after using it up as there are better and cheaper mascaras out there :)