Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 1/23/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is the mascara i just always end up going back to- and always confused as to why i left- very natural and volumous eyelashes! the best

on 4/13/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't know what all the buzz is about, had the Waterproof version and ended up with racoon eyes... my eyelashes are straight and long but need volume, didn't give it more than any other mascara. For the price, not worth it.

on 4/8/2016 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This mascara made my eyelashes look fantastically long and thick! It was like magic. A few swipes with the wand, and I had the most dramatic eyelashes. Amazing.

I did, however, find that this mascara started drying surprisingly fast. After a while, the wonderful eyelash effect started petering off, resulting in this looking just like any regular mascara, and after 4 months I couldn't get the tube fully closed anymore.

So I'm really on the fence about this. The initial effect is so amazing, I'll probably repurchase this one day... but the shorter-than-expected life of it has got me looking for other mascara options for now.

on 4/2/2016 11:24:00 AM

Ive got really small weak lashes but this mascara really makes the best out of them. The results are comparable with Benefit they're real, however Benefit mascara required 4X more time to apply and dry, was smudging all over and wasnt that dramatic. Im just wondering how this mascara would look on someone with naturally long/voluminous lashes, probably the lashes would go sky up :) im definitely repurchasing despite hefty price tag

on 11/10/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this mascara in blue (Azure). The brush is rather large so it takes some getting used to but I love this for a little something extra when I am doing a more neutral eye because it makes your eyes pop. This is a great everyday mascara because it isn't too over the top for work, etc.

on 4/10/2014 12:34:00 AM

Best mascara ever! I have been using this for years! The waterproof one is my go to mascara ever time I am going out or when my lashes need a boost. I don't use it as often as I did because I don't need a fake lashes look every day. It's still my go to mascara for parties or show.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara was amazing for the first week. I love the dark color and the big fluffy brush. Then it became the flakiest mascara I've ever used. I'm still using it only because it was so darn expensive and I can't return it. I just have to check my face constantly and wipe the black flakes away that end up all under my eyes and my cheeks. Not a good look.

on 2/23/2014 2:34:00 PM

Got diorshow from their travel-pack (sold on airline flights) and... Nothing's happening. So sad, because i have sparse and rather short lashes, and they couldn't even hold it up. I didn't see many differences on before and after application. Probably because it was the small-ish version from the travel pack, but still not impressed, not gonna buy again.

I absolutely love this mascara! I have tried many through the years and this has to be my favourite - the brush is big, the black is dark, it doesn't smudge or flake and it adds length AND volume to my lashes. I did my makeup for Halloween one year and couldn't tell the difference between the eye I had false lashes on and the one with the Diorshow mascara...so I didn't have to wear falsies! The price is a little steep (approx $28 CDN), but well worth it. Lasts a long time and does everything a mascara should.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have bought!