Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 2/23/2018 6:47:00 PM

I have used this mascara for years it is a Beautiful Formula that will transform your lash’s ! I Would say the magic is in the wand it’s so nice and Lays on Your Mascara So Nicely it has tons of Voluminous Power So I can Promise you a lot of Volume I Would say it gives Beautiful Length,Volume,& Definition If you try it as I did with the primer prepare to get Blown Away ! This is something that you buy and keep buying as it is hard to beat!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Expensive. But good. But is it good enough to justify the price? No. It wore like a standard drugstore mascara, and it applied like a standard drugstore mascara.

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

My retailer slipped me the Diorshow instead of the Dior Blackout I have been buying. This is definitely not as effective, but I don't miss the difficult clean up with the Blackout! I will go back to Blackout next time as it gives much better coverage with one application.
Many reviewers have mentioned the scent problem. I am extremely sensitive to scent but I haven't had a problem with the Dior brand mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to this. it has so much fragrance that you can smell the rosiness before you even put on your lashes. Yet I still thought it was OK to try but nope! My eyes were irritated for a couple of days after wearing it once. Lesson learned! Too bad, it looked great!

on 9/17/2017 6:12:00 PM

Great brush and good formula as long as you don't cry. It ran down my face as soon as a few tears came, couldn't even wipe it off my face. What a mess. For a mascara that's this expensive I expected a little more water resistance. Will not repurchase as there are many many better mascaras out there (Maybelline and L'Oreal for example).

I prefer mascaras that produce dramatic results, and I just did not get this with Diorshow. I cringe to write that it reminded me of a cheap drug-store mascara. If I would have used this without knowing its manufacturer, I would have never guessed it was a Dior product . . . As a side-note: Am I the only one who reads other people's product reviews and wonders if you may have just received a defective product? Just curious.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have purchased several tubes of this over the years--and it is a nice mascara--but I believe that the market has caught up with Diorshow and it is no longer super-unique. The brush is gigantic but not unwieldy, and it is the perfect applicator for the moussey formula. A lot of people probably have an issue with the scent, but I didn't mind it. I did find that the mascara tended to dry out and get more and more flaky after about six weeks of use, which definitely makes me think that it isn't worth the price.

on 4/27/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great mascara that gives volume and intensity. I don't know much about lash length since I've never had any luck with mascaras on that front. I have short pale lashes that look almost non-existent. Diorshow makes them darker, separated and gives a good deal of volume. I basically look for natural intense lashes in a mascara, and Diorshow gives that effect.

Coupled with a lash serum, I find that it does not smudge or flake.

on 10/30/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've used Diorshow maybe three different times now, each time from a sample acquired from Sephora. I'm happy enough with it to continue getting free samples and using those but not impressed enough to buy it. The brush is a huge spoolie. I prefer spoolies to the rubber bristle brushes, but this brush is a little unwieldy in size. The formula doesn't clump (note: no matter the mascara, I always run lashes through with a metal comb) or flake (except toward the end of three months, but almost all mascaras get crumbly as they age) and was neither too wet nor too dry. Unlike others, I found it came off sufficiently well with my normal facial cleanser at the end of the day. However, it didn't impress me with lengthening/volumizing/anything else spectacular. It was very nice, hence the four lippies; just not HG material.Given Diorshow's high price point, I (would have) high expectations (if purchasing).

on 10/26/2016 6:43:00 PM

Dear god, I hated this. It was recommended to me by an extremely glamorous friend who always looks impeccable, so perhaps I'm just annoyed it didn't turn me into a thin beautiful Indian woman. Anyway, it's a swine to use, it's sort of wet but resists sticking to your lashes unless you really work it in. I was told to keep going with it while it's wet, and if you sort of worry at it for a while it does give you giant black lashes but it also made me look as if I'd been using joke binoculars. I had to put it on first with a bare face so I could use eye makeup remover to tidy up (my usual cotton bud with a bit of liquid foundation did not stand a chance with this bad boy), and it added a full five minutes to getting ready. Which felt like the blink of an eye compared with the amount of time it took me to get off - this stuff doesn't quit, I resorted to baby oil in the end. It defeated Clinique Take The Day Off and even Lush Ultrabland and the sheer effort to remove it gave me sore eyes. It's one of those products that seems to divide opinion, so I'd say try it in case it agrees with you. Personally I prefer YSL, Estée Lauder or the superb Urban Decay Perversion. I also hate BeneFit They're Real for context, but this is horrible in its own unique manner. I also think the packaging is blah for the price, YSL or Estee is much nicer.